Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bullying is getting worse everyday!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey again, it's probably my third thread but anyway,

I may have posted another thread about bullying, but since then it's gotten worse and worse! I've just finished seeing a acounsellor in school and i've continued to see my dr. about my confidence and self harm...I've stopped it now and its like they found something new about me -.-

i recently got hurt today, we had to go to the far end of school and the twats from year 8&9, and coz there was me and 2other people, everyone,(really, a huge amount of them, i'd say bout half of each year were there!)just started pointing and laughing at ME!! then my head-of-year took away my fave jacket, it was raining and i wore it coz i was about to go outside, and she told me NOT to wear it and there was at least 5-7 people wearing a jacket !! sir had a word with me about what happened and he said that he's going to seriuosly shout at year8&9 in morning assembly tomorrow, and then i'll get called an "emo swot" i just want to give up qith this, if i try to carry on, i get called MORE names, and if i give up, fuck knows what'll happen !!

I just want to move on, but it's like their holding me back somehow :S
Please reply, and I know i'm blabbing on, but i just want anykind of advice, anything will do for know !!

Hannah:)

Comments

• Options
    re

Hey ,XHanzX2

Sounds like your having a rough time at school at the moment, thanks for feeling that you could come back and express whats going on for you.
    are the teachers and parents aware of the extent of the bullying?
    is moving schools an option?

Here is a website called urban alternatives, it maybe helpful for you.

hope this helps:wave: and keep posting !!
  • Options
    thank you !
    sorry, I couldn't check my posts in school and I was kinda busy so nows the time I post :blush:

The teacher that I told is keeping an eye on me atm... the old bully MIGHT be moving schools, so I dont have to...
    Sir really got at the school when he went to speak to them and we actually found out who it was thankfully :D

anyway's, thanks, it's been a great help the website !! :thumb:

:wave:
  • Options
    hello XHanzX2 :wave:

Great to hear your getting support from your head :thumb: its good news that you wont have to leave school, that can be hard and the bully might be leaving. Whatever happens remember to talk to your teachers so they can offer you support.

We hope it all works out and you can start building on your confidence :)

Good luck
  • Options
    im sorry to hear youre going through this. It must feel like youre being got at from all angles :(
  • Options
    Don't be afraid, bullies aren't as scary as you think when your at school. There just jumped up little shits who think you're an easy target, show them that you're not; just ignore them get on with your day.