Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

x.o ...periods and pregnancy advice o.x

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
could it be possile to be pregnant if you have basically a non exsistant period its the lightest its ever been in my life ??????????????????????/ :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Yes it could be implantation bleeding.
    If you have had unprotected sex do a test.
  • Options
    luc_bluc_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Hey there

It's completely understandable that you're worried, but as Tweety pointed out, it depends on a range of factors.

Why not take a look at the askTheSite archive, which offers advice to people in the same position as you. You can also find out more on TheSite.org.

I really hope you're OK and aren't feeling too worried. It's always good to talk to friends or family to get things off your chest, but if you want to talk to someone confidentailly, then you could always call the Samaritans.

Take care of yourself :)
  • Options
    hey thankyou .......

i just heard a couple of people had light period like what ive just had and supposivly were pregnant and got a bit worried but im thinking its just stress which it probably is so all be ok a suppose allways do just wanted to know if it was actually possible

thanks again much appreiated :yes: