Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Helllllp?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't really know who to turn to for help but i'm finding things really hard at the moment. So if you could give me some advice, it would really be appreciated.

Basically, i'd been with this boy for almost 2 years. We'd just come back from holiday in September and after that everything changed and it was a bit of a shock. It started off by him being unsure about being me ;cuz he didn't want me to get with anyone else.He told me that he didn't want to be with me anymore and wanted a break through text. He told me that he didn't know if he ever loved me, which was really hurtful 'cuz we we're really close and we did pretty much everything together. He was my first love and i suppose i found that really hard to deal with. After a month i found out from someone else he was with someone else in our collage. Everyday i see him all over her in collage and it can get to me sometimes. I mostly miss just having a laugh with him and being able to tell each other everything and i'd love to be friends. But for some reason he can be really mean to me and if i speak to him, he'll ignore me. Which i don't really understand :confused: Lately my close friends have started being really funny with me for really silly reasons and will keep going out and asking him and never me. It started with my best friend getting jealous 'cuz i went out with another friend without her.

It's left me feeling really crappy and as though nothing seems to be getting better. I'd just like to go back to feeling like myself and to have all of this behind me. does anyone have any ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    1. he denies that he ever loved you.
    2. He made a break (usually means seeing no other people), is too much of a pussy of break up with you, and is seeing someone else
    3. He is mean to you.
    4. He ignores you.

logical deduction => He's an asshole and you should forget about him and look for someone else.

The friends thing is a bit of a problem tho. I do not understand why they would abandon you. Is there anything you are not telling us, which might be some kind of outrage to them? Did you neglect them, while you've been with your boyfriend? Is he spreading rumors about you? It's hard to find a reason with so little information.
  • Options
    i agree with stubbles tbh
    he sounds a right twat, i no how he feels about dating some one you think you love but you realise you don't, but still, saying that through text, what a dick, i'm not gonna say how he should have done it cos thats not gonna be helpful but he should have at least had the decency to talk 2 you about rather than text

All i can say is move on, don't worry about it, you sound like a great person and theres gonna be someone else thats right for you

on the friend situation, i don't know whats happening to you, though it sounds like its pretty hard, Don't worry about it to much, talk it over with some one or post some more on here, we're all great people( i can vouch for that, they've helped me in relastionship matters a hell of alot:D)
    we're all here to help