Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

about to be dumped not quite sure how to deal with it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi guys long story short been asking advice for 6 months but at the end of the day you cant make someone care for you, so im about to be dumped by my frst ever gf after 18 months , apparently shes doesnt feel the spark or whatever, anyways, im currently holding of the mental breakdown, something im reall good at, we both have exams and shes waiting till after themn so for now ive put it on the backburner fpor now. anyway to my real question? what do i do? in the past i was a bit of a pathetic emo i dealt with parents divorce being beaten by my dad etc by hurting myself and attempting suicide, but ive had counseling and have gotten to a point now where thoses arnt optons i know how selfish and lame they are. the crazy thing is i actually dont know what else to do, i know this sounds bzarre but how do you begin to get over your first gf , and 18 month relationship, where both of us have met all parents and i really wanted to marry her? obviouslty theres no ideal solution but litterlay im so lost right now any advice will do?

thanks guys i know you wont let me down

Comments

• Options
    surround yourself with friends, don't go out for a rebound girl immediately. Take time to do the things that you really enjoy doing- hobbies for instance- and whilst it's okay to let yourself be a little upset, don't let it go too far.
  • Options
    surround yourself with friends, don't go out for a rebound girl immediately. Take time to do the things that you really enjoy doing- hobbies for instance- and whilst it's okay to let yourself be a little upset, don't let it go too far.

^^Sound advice :yes:

Keep yourself busy and while you're bound to feel low, it will get better. You might find this useful to read too, some more do's and donts to help you get over it. Take care and good luck with your exams :)
  • Options
    If you know she's going to dump you a 100% live as if you were single (just don't cheat on her. That's still bad for your karma). Meet friends, do stuff you want to do, or which she forbade you etc. Slowly adjust to single live and if possible: leave her ass first ;D