Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair down there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those girls who aren't sure what to do with "that" hair, this is what I've been told by my boyfriend, maybe your guy will feel the same way I dunno but I thought I'd share, might settle the dilemma for you!

Basically he says that he doesn't care whether it's a shaven haven or a forest, as long as it's not prickly. Because when it comes to having sex, the prickles can be pretty annoying (I guess that goes without saying!) Whereas being smooth or having some finer, longer hairs feels better.

So, if you're going to shave, just keep that in mind! No prickly hair if you want some nookie! :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    i dislike condoms too. doesnt feel as good!
  • Options
    i agree prickles is really uncomfortable and unattractive :(
  • Options
    so you're saying no hairy?
  • Options
    I agree!

But please note that I think it applies to BOTH sexes!
  • Options
    I think you should have it how you feel comfortable. If he has a problem then he can deal with it.
  • Options
    axl-rose.jpg

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE...
  • Options
    We've got fun and games ;)
  • Options
    I keep my pussy shaved - before that I had the lips shaved and kept the hair on my mons short (but not prickly short). My bf loves it either way (he definitely likes my lips being shaved as it's nicer for him to eat me).

My gf keeps her pussy shaved too (at my request) and I really like it like that - I can't imagine licking a hairy pussy, but I know some people really like it.
  • Options
    To be honest, anything from trimmed down to fully shaven is fine. When I was with my ex she always kept it neatly trimmed, and at the time that was all I knew, and it was fine!
    After that I've only experienced shaved, which is great, but I wouldn't say a bit of hair would put me off!

[EDIT]
    I went completely shaved before, but my ex thought it was a bit weird, and the regrowth issues were enough to stop me doing it again
  • Options
    yep i like a trimmed or shaved on my gf`s hair gets in your mouth and not sexy when coughing up a hair ball lol
  • Options
    Eddish wrote: »

[EDIT]
    I went completely shaved before, but my ex thought it was a bit weird, and the regrowth issues were enough to stop me doing it again

I'm hearing you there Eddish! going through the re-growth of my lady-garden right now <<<ITS HORRIBLE>>> even regular shaving was prickly pretty soon after. I much prefer the waxing route, it comes back fuzzy not prickly. so there's another tip. get a professional lady gardener. :yes: