Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Prodigy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi

I was wondering if anybody else thought that The Prodigy are a great band. I've been listening to them religiously for the past 5 years. I went to see them at the M.E.N. arena a couple weeks ago as they are touring with Dizzee Rascal. It was the best gig I have ever been to!

Since the gig I have been obsessed by them tbh. I can't stop listening to them and their new album is just immense! Does anyone else agree??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The Prodigy are plain awesome :D
    I have most of their back catalogue, but have only really listened to a lot of it recently. I didn't get to any of the IMD shows, but the album is brain-crushingly brilliant.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The new Album is good - there best since Jilted Generation

Still there best albums remain Experience and Jilted Generation.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

Still there best albums remain Experience and Jilted Generation.

Fuck yeah. Classics like 'Their Law', 'Voodoo' People', 'Break and Enter', 'Wind it up' and 'Your Love'. Oh my god, what are people on about, saying Fat of the Land was the best album??

But yeah, new album is pretty sick. My mate saw them at Wembley last month, I'm jelous as fuck....I would have been there if I was in the country. They did tour Australia earlier on in the year and I was gonna go see them in Brisbane, but some shit hit the fan, and paying the rent comes first unfortunately.