Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

P.E. (premeture ejaculation) HELP!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i love my partner so much and i know sex aint everything in a relationship but there is something thats been realy bugging me latley ive noticed that ive been suffering from premeture ejaculation when i have sex with my partner and its sooo fustrating :banghead: i realy do seem to beat my self up after it becouse back in the beggining of the relationship i would last for hours and my partner would finnish and i wouldnt but now its completley diffrent way round

she says she couldnt care how long i last as long as i aint doin it with any one else but the thing is i like to go home knowing that my partner is has had a good shag

but i allwayz seem to have at the back of mi mind that im not pleasing her enough when it comes to sex and it realy gets me down aswell as my confindence bearing in mind when we first started i was a virgin nd shed say i was absaloutley amazing she sayz i still am even tho i dnt seem to last as long

any tips on how i can stop this from happening and why its happening?

cheerz

Comments

• Options
    come on people there must be something you know that would help me please???
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Are you stressed about anything? On any medication?
  • Options
    the only medication am on is inhalers (symbicort and briciynol) stressed well when im actuly making love to mi partner i stress bout cummin too quick but thats bout it tbh
  • Options
    I presume that you have a foreskin? It could be that your gland is ultra sensitive so you might need to 'desensitise' it a bit. You can try keeping your foreskin pulled back in your underwear during the day or by touching and gently tapping the glans for as much and as long as you can comfortably bear whenever you get a 'private' moment.
  • Options
    It's not the end of the world if you ejaculate quickly, worrying about it will only make it harder to take your mind off it and it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Firstly how about making sure that your partner has had at least one orgasm through oral or manual sex before you penetrate her. I would recommend googling Masters Johnson method too.

When you masturbate do you do it really really quickly just so that you can orgasm as fast as possible ? If you do, try slowing down and trying to maintain your excitement at a reasonable level while still stimulating yourself and just taking your time.

My partner occasionally suffers periods of very quick ejaculation particularly if we havent been intimate for a while, when we know this is the case then he pleasures me with either his hands, mouth or a toy and then I give him oral or masturbate him . It takes the pressure off and we still have close and intimate fun.

As long as you are talking about it then it will be fine, just be honest and open with each.
  • Options
    when me and my partner first got togetherwe would be at it all the time,but we were abusing r selves,weed and alcohol..and then after a cple of months speed.but this last cple of yrs have been hard..i am a schizophrenic and the meds lowered my sex drive so we were having less sex..then my partner started ejaculating quickly.he went through loads of emotions..embarrasment,ashamed,useless,lousy lover,but i would always reassure him..well the last yr i have been sleeping on the sofa because r bed is too uncomfortable for my oesteratheritis.my partner sleeps upstairs.so we started takin speed again and this would make us aroused..and sadly this is the only time we have sex now..he still pe's,but last night we kinda conquered it..he gave me oral first,then i returned the favour.he came quick..we left each other alone for awhile,then we had sex..he was fucking me good and hard and the only reason he stopped was because he ached lol..as he said"not used to that"lol..we had another break then i jumped on top of him..he lasted longer than he normally would of..he was pleased wiv himself.so we have decided on a cple of things that might help..1.move the bedroom into the dining room and get a new bed,being close again will help..2..to both come orally first..3..and he has to exercise his control..ie..when going for a wee,keep stopping in mid flow and wait a sec and wee again..dr said it would help..but last nite was gr8..just wantto get r plans into action and get close again..r sex drives will come bk without drugs.we will have more sex and he will become that stud again