Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Natural deodorant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Like http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/deodorants/aromarant

Deodorant and not anti-pesperant

My parents are really into the natural stuff and they are sucking me into it as well. Both of them and my sister use it. I'm not a stinky girl (or so I think, at least) and my pits don't sweat very much so I'm intrigued.

Anybody use it? Experiences, likes or dislikes?

Comments

• Options
    i've read reviews of that lush one on another forum, evryone is in love with it!
  • Options
    it is really nice, i was using lush deodorants until i started sweating buckets and needed an anti-perspirant resently...

its great after you have shaved as well. doesn't make your pits sting!
  • Options
    i used to use aromaco, which i like. i might try yours, i need to make a lush order soon anyways...the boy is running low on shower gel
  • Options
    Is it the same as a crystal deodorant?

As I have a quite sensitive skin I failed in several of this so called "super-sensible" deodorants... until I found a crystal deo stick (similar to this one).

I think from the basics it follows a similar concept and has the advantages of being perfect for my skin (needs only to be humidified before usage by some drops of water). Maybe I should try yours as well. Looks interesting to me.