Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kind of daft kissing problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
//

Comments

• Options
    It's rare but I've heard of this before. I remember reading some blog where this guy just said it makes him wanna chuck.

He should at least try it with you, to be a sport and show he at least gave it a try.

I can't even imagine having a girlfriend I'd never kiss. Having a girlfriend I'd kiss but never have sex with would be far more normal for me (in a 14 year old sort of way).

And I love it too. It's just I don't get nearly enough of it.
  • Options
    Kissing without tongues... is he insane? Maybe your just going to have to start pecking him on the cheek all the time until he gives in.
  • Options
    Or withhold sex. That might see his enthusiasm for it rise.
  • Options
    He sounds like a fruit. I genuinely couldn't see a girl who didn't know how to kiss properly.
  • Options
    But he's lovely...
  • Options
    i love tongue

nom nom nom.
  • Options
    I love tongue too. Its very intimate, heightens me sexually and fantastic for wild sex. Did I mention that I also love cock?
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I love tongue too. Its very intimate, heightens me sexually and fantastic for wild sex. Did I mention that I also love cock?

Yay! Me too!
    I could have written this post.
  • Options
    I had this exact problem with a guy I was seeing for a while. Everything about the sex was great except for the fact that he never once put his tongue in my mouth, which was a real shame as that turns me on a lot. I never managed to ask him about it though. Once we were past a certain point it seemed to late to bring it up - "hey, I know we've been having sex for a year and a half, but can I just ask why you never use your tongue when kissing?"

It's weird though, I don't get it. kissing with tongues is great. In hindsight I should have mentioned it sooner, then he might have tried it.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »

Tongue is good when its done right, if someones shoving it down there and destroying the inside of your mouth you do feel like you wanna go all Chuck Norris on them. (i.e whoop der ass :p)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Tongue is good when its done right, if someones shoving it down there and destroying the inside of your mouth you do feel like you wanna go all Chuck Norris on them. (i.e whoop der ass :p)

Eww, yeah.
    I don't like that. I feel like I'm being choked by a fish!
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »

Oh, but that goes without saying. Just as many things in life, style and finesse work wonders. For instance, a mouth as wet as a fishtank is vile .. and someone who attacks my mouth as if they are trying to chew my face off gets no 'Teagan Love Tokens'.
  • Options
    Yay! Me too!
    I could have written this post.

lol :p

To OP: I think it's one of those things, if he doesn't like it you can't force him - but it's like these threads where guys say their girlfriend doesn't like giving blowjobs at all - it may just be a hurdle to overcome by gently introducing the idea of it in a no-stress way maybe when you kiss him you could caress his lips with your tongue or maybe even just use your tongue and when he goes to kiss you pull away to frustrate him, etc. it's all about being creative to find ways to get your tongue in ;)
  • Options
    I like sharing lolly pops and sherbert sweeties :)
  • Options
    Personally I wouldn't push it too much of fixate on it as a problem. I mean, I don't kiss my blokey with tongue very often. Yes it is very sexy and I enjoy it and when we get going it definitely happens, but we do more kissing on the lips, gentle sucking of gently biting the bottom lip. I might sweep my tongue lightly across his lower lip or quickly lick his top lip with the tip of my tongue if I want to initiate it but I think there are so many ways of kissing that we rarely need to tongue for it to be sexy. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. It is a personal thing - he may just been really into mouth care and so sees tongues as a bit...dirty? Erm...any number of things. Ask him about it sure, but maybe not push it into making it an 'issue'.
  • Options
    First, there could be several reasons why your boyfriend doesn't want to use his tongue. You might want to ask him in a gentle way...why he doesn't want to french kiss.
    It could be something uncomfortable for him to talk about, maybe about him. If you can find out what it is then maybe you guys can work on it together.
  • Options
    I don't usually kiss with tongues, I just don't like it.
  • Options
    someone not bein able to kiss properly is an instant turn off! :no:
  • Options
    I think you guys need to talk about it, joke around and talk about your experiences (in a non gloaty or boasty way) and ask him how he feels about it and why he doesn't like it. - Like people have posted already its a hurdle that you can over come, and there are ways and means of doing so.

- A way you may get a decent answer out of him is to use the fake ':$ Is it because I'm a bad kisser or because you don't like my breath?'
    --If he's a good boyfriend, he'll instantly say 'No, No!... its cause...' and then you'll get your answer and then you can continue with the problem solving.

If at all it is something you can not talk him out of, or his response will forever remain the same, then accept the fact that you wont kiss.. if he's special to you, I'm sure you can give up something for him.