Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Guy trouble

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Theres this guy that i've been on 2 dates with once in jan n in feb. we get on great and have a good time together.
We have arranged to meet up again a few times , but it didn't happen. as he now has a new job and works really long hours , so it's hard to meeet up.He did applogise and said caus he got called into work.
We normally speak a few times a week ,We didn't talk for like 2 weeks then wen we did speak he said it's been to long since we last spoke :(
asked me round to his , i didn't go cus it was reli last minute.
Last monday was the last time we spoke , he didn't seem to mind i that i didn't go round.He went offline and said i'll talk to u later and didn't come back online.We both have feelings for each otha , but we havn't said it excatly.
I havn't spoke to him since is he avoiding me ?

I really like him and miss not chattin to him, also want to see him again ,
i don't know what to do ?
Do i tell him how i feel and if so how ?
Please help ! :)

xxxx

Comments

• Options
    The last time i saw him was febuary , do i wait for him 2 ask me again , or do i ask him
    ??????????

xxxx
  • Options
    Do you live quite close to him? If you don't live just down the road from him and have only just recently started talking, having seen him twice seems quite reasonably and probably he is interested enough to be worth making time for. Does he seem shy? If he's asked you out on both occassions, it could be he is waiting for you to ask next time to guage whether you're interested. I would just casually mention meeting up and see what his reaction is, if he invited you over last time he probably is waiting for you to make the next move. Don't get too stressed over doing it, but half plan something and when in your head before asking, then if he seems keen you can talk more about it and judge his reaction a bit more. That way if he's busy when you want to meet, but he likes you he will hopefully suggest a time he is free ;)