Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mon animals! Pics inc.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
These are my beloved animals that live at my mums house. I'm stupidly allergic and I'm dosed up on anti-histamines as we speak but I adore them (but I have the strongest bond with Sparticus). I thought I'd do a post on them because I don't give them enough air time :D

Right Hero first, because he's been here the longest. Hero is a rather battered pedigree chocolate point siamese lad. He's an outdoors cat and is covered in scabs/scratches/lumps/bumps and NEVER stops miaowing but he's 11 this year and still an affectionate dude...he LOVES cuddles and will quite happily eat supernoodles all the time if he could!

Hero2.jpg

Hero3.jpg

Secondly, there's the main dude Sparticus. He's a rising 9 b&w pedigree English Springer Spaniel and the most loyal/affectionate dog but aka the naughtiest dog known to man. He really wasn't trained well (bad parents) and cannot be let off the lead in public parks because he'll happily chase wildlife into an inch of their lives before devouring them and choses to be deaf/have no recall. He's absolutely ace off the lead in forests though, because he can run around like a loon and yet theres no ducks to kill!! So I am often trying to find forests where he can let rip some of that bountiful energy he has :D

Sparticus2.jpg

Sparticus3.jpg

Thirdly, we have Breezer. She's a rising 8yrs lemon & white pedigree basset hound and the moodiest wench going! She is very stuck in her own ways and gets very cross if you disrupt her whilst she's sleeping. She's also the jealous of the two dogs so is a poop/fight stirrer - but she's still an affectionate gal and loves her tummy being tickled. (She's also bloody heavy!!).

Breezer6.jpg

Breezer3.jpg

Finally, we have pedigree ragdoll cat Bob. I (think) he's about 2.5yrs and we got him after we lost our beloved Curiosity. Now Bob doesn't really know who I am...and therefore will not give me the time of day! But to everyone else he's a playful little mite and likes nothing more then to lie all over the laptop keyboard when you're trying to type. He's a very handsome boy though :D

Bob1-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ur cats pwn the dogs.
  • Options
    Cool animals :thumb:.
  • Options
    Oh you've got a whole zoo!

Awwww basset hounds! :heart::heart::heart::heart: She is just adorable.
  • Options
    I've got a pony too ;)

Rosehill-tiedtolorry.jpg
  • Options
    Now you definatly have a zoo ;)

she is really pretty too, I love how the back hooves are white
  • Options
    Her name is Stumpy! She lives with an Aunty now but she's happy and I'm going to visit her soon!

Her little white hooves are a bugger to clean :D
  • Options
    hero is such a dude :) and bob is stupidly cute!! i am a cat person :P
  • Options
    Sparticus are Bob are effing goooorgeous!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
    I want them! I think i might come and try and steal them, honestly.
    Theyre all soo cuuute, i'm uber jealous!
  • Options
    the dog's cute, but the cat sucks.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    the dog's cute, but the cat sucks.

:eek: Shut up you, cats rule!! :thumb:
  • Options
    I am coming to steal your dogs. I :heart: springers (we used to have one called Timmy and he was ace) and I so badly want a basset!

I may have to dig out the yoghurt picture again to show you ma babbies :D.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    :eek: Shut up you, cats rule!! :thumb:

agreed!