Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i dont understand whats happening

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont remember when iv been truly happy, i sometimes think i am then i start to feel sad again, i used to self harm before and i started again, i feel like i cant stop, and when i get angry i accually plan on really hurting that person literally killing them, its not like when you sometimes say i want to kill and you dont mean it i do, i want to do it sometimes. i dont know if its normal help please

Comments

• Options
    Hi Blaizex.
    Im in the same boat!
    Im going to be boring first and say: Can you talk to someone about it? If not try writting your feelings down, and whats troubling ya. It does help as it gets things off your mind. They (the magical nimphs) say that it will take most self harmers 3-4 attempts before they fully stop.
    As for the killing people thing. ( this may sound odd) but its better to thiink it than do it! either try to not think like that :S or go with it and draw up really elaborate things- make it surreal and funny so you dont find it so serious.? it might work!! :)

hope things get better
  • Options
    Has something happend to make you feel like this? Depression can seem to happen suddenly, or this could be a natural response if something has recently happened to you. Have you tried speaking to your doctor about it?