Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Your gonna be sick of hearing this but..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know theres shit loads about p/e in the below threads but i feel this is a bit different because its literally: jizzing in my pants (some of you will get that) but yeah, its so demoralising and im seeing this lass and if it continues its just not gonna happen. we basically begin building it up and then it happens, luckily she doesnt realise and i leg it before she does. if it helps im a virgin, i know its probably to do with anxiety etc cause its happened once before with her but still...it never happens when i masturbate so i dont think its anything to do with my glands being too sensitive or anything.....:banghead:

doctor or not...?

any help, and i mean any help, is appreciated.
i know its one of the most common threads but cheers guys :)

Comments

• Options
    Could be stressing too much. Go the doctors anyway I say.
  • Options
    Haaaaaa. She asked cash or credit and I... jizzed in my pants...
  • Options
    a feel sorry 4 u:o
  • Options
    have you tried taking care of yourself before the date? seems to help my friend.
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Haaaaaa. She asked cash or credit and I... jizzed in my pants...

Hahaha! That's what this reminded me of too!
  • Options
    bluenoon5 wrote: »
    have you tried taking care of yourself before the date? seems to help my friend.

This is a good recommendation. Putting it more bluntly than bluenoon5, have a wank before you see her. :yes:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    This is a good recommendation. Putting it more bluntly than bluenoon5, have a wank before you see her. :yes:

Oh, *that's* what he meant? I wondered what 'taking care of yourself' meant...
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »

There's Something About Mary, stylee ;)
  • Options
    Just check your hair in the mirror afterwards ;)

It happens to us all. Well .. maybe it doesn't but that's what I used to tell myself back in the day to make myself feel better :P
    The biggest thing for me was building it up in my head way too much. I needed to relax and not over-think the situation.

Thankfully a few years down the line, things are much better!
    If all else fails, just think of something really un-erotic for a few minutes.

You could go to the doctor, but I doubt there's much they would do. Perhaps try Calms (Kalms? I forget) tablets. I took them for my driving test (totally different situation, but major stress/anxiety levels!) and they sorted me right out. They're herbal, so no weird chemicals going through your system.