Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex and Relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR ALITTLE OVER 5YRS NOW AND WE ARE DOING OK..WHEN IT COMES TO SEX HE RARELY WANTS ANY WE DO IT ABOUT 2-3 TIMES A MONTH..I TRY TO DO NEW THINGS AND IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE HIM WANT ME MORE. ALSO WHEN WE DO HAVE SEX HE DOES'NT LAST VERY LONG.COULD ALL OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIM NOT BEING INTERESTED IN ME ANYMORE. I ASK HIM ABOUT IT AND ALL HE SAYS IS THAT HE LOVES ME.I JUST FEEL NEGLECTED SOMEHOW LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME THAT I CANT GET HIS ATTENTION ANYMORE.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My eyes, my eyes, its in my eyessss!!!! The caps and fonts are killing my eyes, please, no more I beg you. :p

Hmm it could be number of reason - is he stressed at moment? (who really isn't stressed out these days!!) :(

Anyway regarding sex maybe one factor to consider is:- because he doesn't last long when you have sex (and he'll know this!!), he doesn't even bother with it anymore because he knows you'll be left frustrated and he'll feel like massive failure. So he pulls away and avoids sex because he knows it'll be over before you've cum. :yeees: If you don't have sex, he wont cum too soon therefore no longer being failure. Dance around that subject carefully because you could make matters 10 times worse.....

Its strange how he can't still cuddle/kiss ya....I guess when we do that us guys normally want sex in return ;)

There is most likely lots of little things causing this little 'rift' between you. Only way you'll get to the bottom of it is through talking with him, try a new approach if you keep hitting :banghead: wall.