Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i have no idea what im doing.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
deleted

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear that sounds like a bit of a mess.

If you are beginning to have doubts I realy don't think it's fair to him to continue seeing him. Have you tried telling him this? Maybe you can work it out and find a new ways to make it enjoyable with him?

And if you like your friend but there's no chemistry then it's proboably worth leaving it as it is or run the risk of distroying two relationships...

And living with him next year will be interesting whatever you decide. If you are a couple or if you have seperated both have positives and negatives and thats speaking from our uni house experiences. Are there many other people living in your house whom you can rely on if things end badly before next year?

Good luck :)
  • Options
    We have spoken before about things almost getting boring, but it seems we never have time to do anything just us. And we both just seem withdrawn and tired and ill all the time.

I know deep in my gut that its not working. How can i break up with him? i dont want him to be sad.

Its a large group of us, but to be fair there mostly his freinds.
    Thats just an example of things i do for him. There not the people i would have chosen to live with.

i have no idea what to do.
    thankyou xx
  • Options
    well, if it's broken, fix it. If you can't fix it, get rid of it.

Seems like it doesn't work as either one of you wants, but nobody is willing to really mend it. I don't see much purpose in being in a relationship if it's a chore. A relationship should be a 'bonus', so something better than being single. If it's not like that, I don't see the purpose. To say it bluntly.

never just stay in a relationship, just because you think, being single sucks more.
  • Options
    Im confused.
    i dont know whether its working or not
    somethings missing, but the rest of it is so good.
    sorry for being a pain.
  • Options
    I think you should break up with him ASAP - its always awful being the one who has to do the breaking up but it needs to be done

Start making arrangements for living somewhere else next year.