Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hatered!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do I hate my mum and brother so much I really don't like saying it, but I can't help it. And I try not to hate them but the fact is I do. Our family therapist doesn't seem to be able to help what do I do next. I really don't want to hate them but I do. I especially hate my brother more than my mum now.

Someone please help me?
I need to know what to do next.
:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    If you don't know why you hate them I doubt if anyone else is going to be able to figure it out for you.
  • Options
    I think when you're going through a bad time it's so easy to be hard on the people closest to you. What is it that your mother and brother do that are good? concentrate on the good stuff.
  • Options
    Why do I hate my mum and brother so much I really don't like saying it, but I can't help it. And I try not to hate them but the fact is I do. Our family therapist doesn't seem to be able to help what do I do next. I really don't want to hate them but I do. I especially hate my brother more than my mum now.

Someone please help me?
    I need to know what to do next.
    :banghead:

every second teenage girl does. just skim through the threads of any xXx_girly15_xXx poster. It's alright, my sister was in that phase too. It goes past.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    every second teenage girl does. just skim through the threads of any xXx_girly15_xXx poster. It's alright, my sister was in that phase too. It goes past.

I am glad it passes just wish it would hurry up and pass.