Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Affair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there

Has anyone any words of wisdom or maybe a cyber slap on the head for me! haha! Im having an affair with my best friend's boyfriend who is in a band with my boyfriend... messy I know... Im mad about him but something's really bugging me... He'll never talk about it unless HE feels like it and when we're together, he never kisses me! Do you think he's just using me?

Comments

• Options
    Have one or the other, not both please.
  • Options
    Well not a lot that I can tell you, just that I'm glad that I'm not you when they find out and shit hits the fan.

So you cheated, because you are mad with him? No I don't think he uses you, I think that instead of solving your problems by talking to your boyfriend you fuck someone else, is a pretty bad concept.

Prepare for the worst.
  • Options
    I dont wanna sound harsh but i dnt think its fair on both the other partners i say come clean with it all and hope for the best.
  • Options
    how can you do that to your best friend?
  • Options
    purified wrote: »
    how can you do that to your best friend?

Or her boyfriend....

Sounds to me like this guy might be having his cake and eating it. Affairs are never a good idea.
    For all you know you might not be his only bit on the side either.

If you have such strong feelings for this guy you're seeing behind everyone elses back, you need to end the relationship with your boyfriend whether the guy you're having the affair with has feelings for you or not in my opinion. It's not fair on anyone involved.

I hope you have other friends ready to be there for you if all this comes out of the woodworks.
  • Options
    P.S. I hope you're all using protection...