Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girl i meet...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone! Have not been on here in a long time but i need advice and this place is always good for it!:)

Basically a friend of mine was going out with this girl. When they were going out her and I used to get on better than they did. They broke up (not over me) and I continued being friends with the girl because we get on well. My male friend didnt mind at all.

Anyway im after falling for her in a big way and its really getting to me. Every ten minutes she pops into my head!:love: But im petrafied to ask her if she feels the same way, she is six years older than me and stupidly i feel a bit intimated to be blunt about it with her.

Every weekend for the last month we meet up at the weekend for drinks and stay in each others house's and sleep in the same bed. I cant muster up the courage to even try to kiss her because i'd be gutted and mortified if she said "what are you doing"?

Is there anyway of subtly hinting im in to her and geting some sort of a reaction of her without making an arse of myself?:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd just go for it next time you'se are out drinking. Never gonna happen unless you try and a few drinks will make you more confident. The fact that she's meeting you all the time for drinks and sleeping in the same bed as you makes me think she's into you. :thumb:

As for the age thing. I went out with a woman 19 years older than me this weekend, just went for it and she didn't mind.