Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i need help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm 17 and me and my bf hav been geting it on. But when we have sex there's nothing but when we have oral or 4play i love it!!
I told my best friend and she said not to worry but my bf keeps geting worried in bed and thinks he's not good enough! But i don't know if its him or am i just strange?

Please help me, any advic would be good as my best friend is saying tell him it not him i just don't like it but i'm worrying about what he'll say and if he'll dump becasue of it!!

Please help me.:crying: :confused:

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey tiger,
    I know it's been a while since you posted, but if you are still around then maybe you'll see this. :)

It sounds like you prefer oral sex and foreplay to full-on penetrative sex. I don't think you're strange at all - because it's actually quite common for women to get off more on foreplay. However, there are probably ways that you can improve things so that you enjoy full-on sex more.

Firstly, do you feel ready and confident about having sex? That can make a difference to your enjoyment. Also, it's worth remembering that foreplay is very much part of the process of having sex and needn't be seen as a separate thing - lots of women like their partners to touch them while they're having sex. On the other hand, it may just be that you need more time before you feel ready to get into sex - and there's nothing wrong with taking your time over the bits you like best before moving on.

Overall, talking about this kind of thing shouldn't be seen as a negative thing as it's important to share what you enjoy, but also what could improve the experience - both for you and your boyfriend. If you initiate conversation about it, you may well find he has some suggestions to help you enjoy it more, or might even tell you about things he'd like.

Hope this helps a little. :)