Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

creative date ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
like it sounds. goin on a date with a lass tonight to the cinema (original i know), we've already been for a drink but i just wondered if any of you ladies or guys for that matter have been wooed on a date with the creativity behind it? i wanna do something fun but something thats not gonna cost me a bomb?

any ideas? :)

all ideas welcome
cheers guys

Comments

• Options
    paragliding, skiing, bungee jumping, making a pacour video, having a tour through a nuclear plant or a metal smeltery, playing gotcha, making a bicycle tour, ice skating, strip bar, spa, streaking, park, clay pidgeon shooting, crocket, golf, pancratium,...

the list never stops.
  • Options
    Pub quiz!
  • Options
    Comedy club, gig, art gallery, fun fair, train journey to the beach for the day, feed the ducks at the park and have a swing race. ;)
  • Options
    Just buy a really big ribbon, invite her round to yours, and tie the ribbon round yourself.

She'll figure the rest out :)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Comedy club, gig, art gallery, fun fair, train journey to the beach for the day, feed the ducks at the park and have a swing race. ;)

The beach and ducks one are a good ones. Just not Skegness.
  • Options
    I always find travel-related dates are fun, especially if you're both going somewhere you've never been before so you can discover a place together.

Something I've done with a friend, but which I think would make for a great date, is to buy a train ticket to somewhere relatively far away, and then get off at every stop and find something fun to do in each place: could be an art gallery, a nice coffee shop, or a park as the others have said. And if there's really nothing at one of the stops, there will ALWAYS be a pub!! You get progressively more tipsy as the day goes on and when you return home you've had a day packed full of new and different experiences....

I've inspired myself now, I think I've got something for me and my fella to do this weekend!! :thumb: