Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationship Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but here it goes. My boyfriend and I are both in high school and we both agree that we love each other very much. We KNOW we will end up spending our lives together. [Please don't argue it, it's not the point]. We do have our playful, youthful side to us where we just goof around, but we have been getting more and more sexual. I always do stuff for him [oral, blowjob] and I never get like anything in return. He says it's because he doesn't want us to get caught [I'm very loud, but I can be quiet when needed]. I always ask him if he will do it for me and he always says yes before, but once we're in person he doesn't either want to do it or I'm not sure for some other reason doesn't. So I'm not sure what I am supposed to do about that...

Second part...
We kind of had sex? but I'm not really sure. Just his head went in and I can see why that wouldn't count, but he wants to "forget about it." I don't know how I feel about forgetting about it. It kinda hurts my feelings by the fact that I was showing him how much I loved him, and he wanted to pretend like it didn't happen. I told him this, but he seems to have a lot of problems dealing with it. It wasn't going to be the most ideal situation to lose it in because his mom was walking through the door and we had to stop. I know he wants his first time to be special and I agree. I'm not sure whether to count it or not? I feel like the whole thing has been tearing us apart.

HELP! :shocking:

Comments

• Options
    If i was in your shoes i woudlnt class that as the first time if it wasnt proper, secondly maybe hes not comfortable licking you and stuff as you do to time.. im not too sure really
  • Options
    If i was in your shoes i woudlnt class that as the first time if it wasnt proper, secondly maybe hes not comfortable licking you and stuff as you do to time.. im not too sure really

We have that relationship that if we are uncomfortable and don't want to do something we can say no. I've done it before... As for the first time I don't think I want to count it but would you say it's right not to ignore it?:confused:
  • Options
    the only reasons i can think of that he wont wanna lick you is,

your too hairy
    you dont taste nice (harsh but yno)
    uncomfortable
    or just doesnt want to, doesnt float his boat.
  • Options
    Well
    1st one: Definitely not it
    2nd one: unlikely
    3 & 4th: he told me he did so idk it's confusing and frusturating.
  • Options
    I think the stem to both these problems are the lack of your own space. Your boyfriend feels uncomfortable that parents might hear and/or burst in on you, and that was also what cut short your having sex.

I wouldn't worry too much about whether to count that episode as your 'first time' or not (but I hope he was still wearing a condom?). I had a very similar 'almost sex' experience with my boyfriend, and then it was another few months before we tried again successfully, and we were much more emotionally ready then. Thus I don't count the first abortive attempt.

Your boyfriend probably wants to 'forget about it' because he's annoyed that he got interrupted and it didn't go to plan, or like it was going to in his head. I'm sure he knows how much you love him. Why don't you arrange to go camping for a weekend or something? Two whole days on your own without having to worry about anyone else....He might feel relaxed enough to go down on you, and you never know what else may happen ;)
  • Options
    Meryn wrote: »
    I think the stem to both these problems are the lack of your own space. Your boyfriend feels uncomfortable that parents might hear and/or burst in on you, and that was also what cut short your having sex.

I wouldn't worry too much about whether to count that episode as your 'first time' or not (but I hope he was still wearing a condom?). I had a very similar 'almost sex' experience with my boyfriend, and then it was another few months before we tried again successfully, and we were much more emotionally ready then. Thus I don't count the first abortive attempt.

Your boyfriend probably wants to 'forget about it' because he's annoyed that he got interrupted and it didn't go to plan, or like it was going to in his head. I'm sure he knows how much you love him. Why don't you arrange to go camping for a weekend or something? Two whole days on your own without having to worry about anyone else....He might feel relaxed enough to go down on you, and you never know what else may happen ;)

Thanks for the ideas. haha since it was totally unplanned yah it was unprotected so maybe I'm just like on edge from having to worry about dealing with that too. camping sounds fun for the summer, Snow and a tent don't work so hot together.