Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Being let down gently/played?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Rite,well been on and off with a girl for few months..

Talked on Sunday and she said that when she is with me,she finds it amazing and that she cant help but be affectionate and touchy feely with me. Im talking holding hands,kissing,cuddling etc etc..

But when we arent together,she says it feels like we shouldnt be together and that it wouldnt work. And therefore she doesnt want to pursue things.

But should we meet up,it would be like were a couple.

Im at a loss.

I really am struggling to understand what she means , I just dont get it.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like she loves the attention and feelings when you're there, but doesn't feel them deeply enough to bother with a relationship when you're apart.
  • Options
    anymore advice?suggestions?
  • Options
    ali20efc wrote: »
    anymore advice?suggestions?

leave her ass first.

You can still be her toy tho, which entertains her if she needs and vanishes into the drawer if she doesn't. Up to you.
  • Options
    Question yourself as to what you want from this? Are you happy being a plaything? Do you want more than this? If so ask her why she doesnt want it?
  • Options
    Its mind games mate. If you start telling her to fuck herself and ignoring her the sick bitch will then be interested in you. It's well fucked up how some girls love a bastard.... :p

If you can't beat em, join em!