Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how could i be so stupid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
h i, im new to this but need some advice to help me feel better. i was in a relationship 4 12 yrs have 2 children, a stillborn and an ectopic pregnancy.this story is far too long to go into details but i will get to the point as best i can. my ex has always been emotionaally, sumtimes earsphisically abusive. 3 months ago he told me he had kissed my freind. i had always had suspicians about him being unfaiathful when he goes on nights out. i left him as soon as i heard this. now i have heard stories that he has been visiting saunas for years. from a very reliable source. i feel dirty, humiliated and very stupid, how could someone thats supposed to luv you do that. :mad: :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Firstly don't feel stupid. This is information that's just come to light and you've just got to let it sink in. Don't beat yourself up, it's not like you knew he was cheating and stayed with him!

Well done for getting away from him, your goal now is to keep away and rebuild yourself. Are you still in contact with him?

At some point, not yet, you might want to consider going to GUM clinic and getting yourself tested.

You must have lot on your plate right now, I hope you have some other loyal friends/family nearby to help you!?

Keep venting on here, I'm sure other people on here will be able to give you some proper support. :)