Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don't really know what to tell my friend.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So my friend took a girl out on valentines day. They have been seeing each other casually for a month or so I think. He says everything seems to go well when they are together and they a week or two ago.
So anyways... He took her out for valentines day and they talked about doing something again soon. She is supposedly out of town this coming weekend. He said he sent her a text the day after saying "he had a good time with her" and hasn't heard from her.
I don't really know what to tell him. If their genders were reversed i would say that "he just isn't into you"; but I don't really know how girls think.
Any thoughts?
Should he message her again? Wait til next week when she gets back from wherever? or should he just drop it? lol.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I'd call / text on Monday maybe.
  • Options
    she might annoyingly be playing hard to get - i would leave it a few days and then send a text on thursday saying what are you up to at the weekend
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    she might annoyingly be playing hard to get - i would leave it a few days and then send a text on thursday saying what are you up to at the weekend

Wait til next thursday (after she has gone out of town and come back) or tomorrow (thursday before she leaves for the weekend)?

And thanks for the help guys.