Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pissed off...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else pissed off?

Comments

• Options
    errr nope....i'm very much enjoying my sunday listening to the radio and watching the workmen on the met line...getting slightly annoyed about the weather, i'd really like a bit of vitamin D via the sun!
  • Options
    I'm not...for the first weekend in a month I actually have a day off, woop!

Plus I went to see my new cat my bf is getting for me as a Valentines Day present...she is soo cute :heart: Been cat assesorie shopping today.

Just need to have the flat inspected before we get her :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Nope. What is there to be pissed off at? It's a gorgeous day, no school tomorrow ... it's a glorious day :D
  • Options
    Nope not at all. The kittens been attacking my feet again which is really cute, i've cut my hair so i now no longer look like a mong and i went for a nice little walk in the sun. Not baaaaad.
  • Options
    I'm not pissed off but I am a bit depressed, stuck at uni, surrounded by people but i always feel alone. I also dont have any motivation to go out and do stuff or anything sociable which makes it worse, and its gonna be another 5 days til i see my guy again, and bout 2 weeks til i go home next :crying:

I am jealous bout you lot bragging about new cats and kittens, i really miss mine!!
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Yeah i am. My friend is drinking and she's underage and i cant stop her, doesnt sound too bad until she tells you she fell downstairs, and is cutting herself. :\.
  • Options
    im pissed off because iv found out some desperado has sent my boyfriend an anon valentines card and he's rubbing it in my face :impissed:
  • Options
    Anyone else pissed off?
    Yup.
  • Options
    I've just been to Leeds Valentines Fair (for non-Val reasons), so I'm not pissed off :-)
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I've just been to Leeds Valentines Fair (for non-Val reasons), so I'm not pissed off :-)

What the F is that? :confused:
  • Options
    MFA wrote: »
    Yeah i am. My friend is drinking and she's underage and i cant stop her, doesnt sound too bad until she tells you she fell downstairs, and is cutting herself. :\.

Maybe she is doing a cry out for help.
  • Options
    Hell yes to the OP. Fucking fuming to be exact.

Sunday nights are shit. Even worse when every other fucker's college is on half term but my gay one decideds we won't have a half term. Cunts.
  • Options
    not really...

I'm jealous of your cats though, were not allowed one in our apt.
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »

Sunday nights are shit. .

Oh I forgot it was sunday :( Now I'm pissed off because Sunday means tomorrow work and school :mad:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Lu_C wrote: »
    What the F is that? :confused:
    Its a fair. Like rides and candyfloss and stuff. In Leeds.

Fairly self explanatory :p
  • Options
    oh nevermind, I thought my thought sounded like something that would not be at a fair... maybe something in a prize machine... then i googled the candyfloss
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Its a fair. Like rides and candyfloss and stuff. In Leeds.

Fairly self explanatory :p

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL! Was having a bit of a moment there... Thought it was like some event purely devoted to valantines day... like selling hearts and stuff... I was ready to be sick. :lol:
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »

I've just reread it and have come to the conclusion that I'm a real tit. Was even wondering why you'd go to a Valantines Fair for non-Val reasons...

...and I've not even been drinking.

I think it's time to be locked up. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well no school it is half term where I live.
  • Options
    I've just reread it and have come to the conclusion that I'm a real tit. Was even wondering why you'd go to a Valantines Fair for non-Val reasons...

We'll find a nice padded room for you ;) *backs away slowly, no sudden movements*
  • Options

Hun, I go to fairs because I like fairs. I may be old (30), but I'm normally the youngest in my group! Yes, it was called Leeds Val Fair, but I went because it was a fair, not Valentines :-) If you're into fairs, check out Knutsford in May, and Nottingham Goose & Hull in October!
  • Options
    Yeh I'm pissed.................off with your pessimism!
  • Options
    i'm not feeling too well today.
    apart from that i am ok thank you and not at all pissed off.
  • Options
    Me neither, i've cheered up since yesterday after having Nando's and a highly corrupt game of monopoly with my roommates - guess i was having a hormonal moment.
  • Options
    yep very much so, my employeer has just told me i have to go on the sick untill i have an mri on my hand after possibly breaking it, i wouldnt mind but im not entitled to sick pay yet and after only having a morning off in 5 years for illness, im not amused at this! Also im applying to the police and they dont like much sick leave so this is gonna screw me over!!
  • Options
    Yes I am. V angry lady this week. Cue epic rants and overuse of the :mad: smiley.