Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how can i give beter sex wen im on top??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my bf hav ben trying out new sex positions bt it never works for me wen im on top! We've done em all bt wen it cums 2 me bin on top it just doesnt work! Plz help me, i realy want 2 b the best bt i just dnt no how!!!

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey roma,
    Welcome to TheSite. :wave:

As it says in the young lovers guide, being on top is about taking control of the speed, rythm and thrusting during sex. Some people may find this daunting at first, but with a bit of confidence and a good sense of what feels good for you, you're bound to get the hang of it. I'm sure other people will be happy to share their tips, but you may also find exploring each other more and talking in the build up towards sex will help with the technical side!

Totally off-topic, but Probably a good idea to take a look at the good manners guide as text talk can be hard to read in the forums and people tend to prefer it if you write things out in full.

Happy posting. :)
  • Options
    The only tip I can give is to really enjoy it!!
  • Options
    I'd also say enjoy but also talk to your partner and what feels good for him/her, then you can guide and help each other. We cant really say much because we dont know what its like for either of you