Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Helpp...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sooo...
Basically i need some good advice and thought what better place to come :)

My first problem is a girl... She likes me and i like her but we didn't know each other did. She told my friend that when we were talking she wanted me to kiss her, and i wanted to kiss her, but i didn't know. So now i know and i dont know what to do now? Any ideas?

And embarasingly my other probem is that if it all works out then the sex...:blush: She has had sex before but i haven't. My penis is about 5 1/4inches. Is this okay for me as i am nearly 16? It really doesn't seem okay...

Thankss =] x

Comments

• Options
    Are you sure its 5 inches girth? because that would make your penis the width of a teacup.

Other than that its what you do with it not its size, its probably still growing though so itll be fine - at 15 you wont have a full developed body at all and dont start worrying now about the sex now before youve even kissed her.

As for the girl tell her you like her in person, ask her if she likes you back, do *NOT* ask your friends to tell her friend to tell her little sister to tell her teddy to tell her you like her. Then go for a date to the movies and hit her with the moneyshot and show her you arent all about sex even if you are, girls love that stuff at that age.
  • Options
    Yeahh... Not 5inch girth...Sorry about that my keyboard is stupid lol :P
    And as for the advice, cheers... we'll see how that goes soon:)
    Cheers x
  • Options
    You could always try telling her how you feel. This should be not so bad if your intelligence on her feeling the same is reliable.

I'm not sure about penis sizes. I think yours is probably pretty normal.
  • Options
    Yeahh... Not 5inch girth...Sorry about that my keyboard is stupid lol :P
    And as for the advice, cheers... we'll see how that goes soon:)
    Cheers x

Yeah, yeah! You typed 'length' and the keyboard wrote out 'girth'. God, I hate it when that happens! ;)

Regarding you original question, you're not the biggest but you certainly aren't the smallest.

What IS important though, is that you realise that there is nothing you can do about it and learn to love and accept yourself. If you start having hang ups about your penis size, then you are heading for a lot of unhappiness. If a girl really loves and cares for you, your penis size will be of no consequence to her.