Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

advise me please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, from my previous post, me and this girl I was seeing ended things on thursday..well she said she cant handle me nagging and being clingy etc anymore... (I had reasons and she has admitted they make sense etc etc)

anyways

Friday she text me and there was a lot of banter

Text her today and she said shes been thinking about me,but wont tell me what it is as its a secret!Been plenty of banter again and we been havin a good laugh.

I think the space im giving her is working..

Couple questions

1-If she wasnt generally interested in sorting stuff out,do you think she would have banter and tell me shes been thinking of me etc?

2-There is a one off opportunity this Friday for something which I know we will both love to do and would do if we were still seein each other. Was gonna maybe ask her if she wants to do it?

Would that be pushin it or not?Vibes im getting (hoping) seem positive,especially the banter we have been having and the texts we been sending.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah just ask her what is shes upto on friday, if shes free ask if shes up for the thing you want to do.
  • Options
    i want some more advice...

i appreciate yours but would like a females view
  • Options
    I think in general shes probably interested if she is texting back and having a laugh with you, and i'd definately just ask her what shes up to on friday, if its something you'd both love, its hardly being clingey or anything
  • Options
    she text me this morning ...asking how I was etc.

Asked her about friday and she says she would like to do it

Good stuff..

I reckon I annoyed her that much,rather than finish it completely,she just wanted space and wanted me to basically fuck off for a bit..

Given her the space...goin ok I think.

Know what not to do now