Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So whats everyone got planned?

I managed to get half the day off work last minute so im getting my beer on at the moment. Then heading into London to go to Ministry of Sound for a mates birthday, free tickets! :D

Saturday, probably mould away. Sunday the same.

Comments

• Options
    Night shift tonight. First I go look at an apartment to advice the blokey if it's a good deal or not. I hope so I can't wait for him to move!

Then tomorrow evening I might go out for a few drinks with my friend if she's feeling frisky.

Sunday will be lazy.

Might protest at some point since I'm not working much. I managed to be present when they released the first tear gas in Iceland since 1949. :D Ran away like a scared little dog, hahaha.
  • Options
    I got drunk last night celebrating my new job so feeling :yuck: today. I don't have any specific plans, just spending time with my boyfriend I guess :) Maybe do some shopping for my new job.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Maybe do some shopping for my new job.

Whats your new job? Drop me a line ;)
  • Options
    Going on a date, off to the Krazyhouse :D
    Krazy it shall be, hopefully. To be honest, I'm not really in the mood to go out, it's too damn cold.
  • Options
    I'm going to be staying in this weekend and having a lazy weekend as I start back on placement next week and have to do nights :crying:

Just got back from the gym then need to go food shopping after picking my bf up from the train station.

Tomorrow gym in the morning then chill maybe be geeky and visit some museum or something equally as sad :p

Sunday the gym then a nice lazy day :yes:
  • Options
    gettin some happy powder all goin well ;)

few pints tonite just .. hopefully .. ya never know tho :shocking:
  • Options
    Nothing as skint +im working tommrow nite in bar 9pm to 6am:yes: +sunday morn get in at 7am from work be in bed til 2pm :wave:
  • Options
    Bit of dull one for me. Dad is taking me out for a steak tonight, maybe giving the bf a call (He's in France working on his family's cottage). Tomorrow the family are descending so I have to smile and act like a good girl...... nothing much actually. Quite boring really.
  • Options
    Nothing remotely exciting, just work. Have fun in London!
  • Options
    got to do an essay on the internet's impact upon the music industry 2003-2013 by sunday. but tonight i'm gonna get very drunk and then find someone to carry me home! they can leave me at the door...

tomorrow, i may go to the zine festival at the women's resource centre if i can get there on crutches...
  • Options
    All abroad the weekend lollercoaster thread - so good that they made it twice.

My weekend's a steady one. Tonight, I'm going to record another mix which I'm hoping to send out. Saturday, I'm going to visit my grandad in hospital. Things have taken several turns on that one, it's a desperately sad situation. I think the rest of the weekend will be quite a sombre affair.
  • Options
    boring weekend for me. have no money :(

just home for the weekend seeing the family :)
  • Options
    I've had a hectic first week back in Manchester as had exams and plenty of hectic nights out.

Tonight is local house party but I think I'll stay in.

Tomorrow - lazzzzzy day!!

Sunday - long day on the ward. Eurgh!
  • Options
    Work, work and some more work! Trying ta save me pennies!
  • Options
    Working overtime tomorrow morning, then going to have a mosey round the shops. Then going to Zizzis on Sunday with a bogof voucher :yum:
  • Options
    Oh how i wish i was out tonight :(
    Tomorrow i'm finishing up packing to go back to uni, then going out for an indian in the evening for my mum's birthday.
    Sunday, lil bit more packing then its off back home to my lil uni room!! :D :hyper:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've resorted to drinking at home :thumb:

Should really do uni work the rest of the weekend :(
  • Options
    Yesterday was a 'man's day' of sorts here in Iceyland. Because of sickness my bloke didn't get his daughter until today so I dropped by in my break at work with a pizza and 6-pack and even managed to have sex during my work hours. I dig that. :D

Today is boring. Got to do an assignment but suddenly cleaning my room is more exciting. Inbetween I break out in a song! I'm trying to learn a Sound of Music song by heart for next voice coaching lesson, haha.

But the assignment isn't getting anywhere... wooops ALSO! PARTYING TONITE! WOOP!
  • Options
    Well I've packed my suit case for monday :) I'm heading to Barcelona for a week with my A Level Photography class :)

Tomorrow - Checking I've got everything ready for monday morning!
  • Options
    Enjoy yourself CoolMe :D
  • Options
    I shall if the crime does not scare me back home :)
  • Options
    Going out tonight to drink and dance away my cares. Buy one get one free vodka, yeah man! Trying to forget the worst week of my life where my boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me. Funtimes.
  • Options
    paperdoll wrote: »
    Going out tonight to drink and dance away my cares. Buy one get one free vodka, yeah man! Trying to forget the worst week of my life where my boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me. Funtimes.

oh hun. im so sorry. hope you are ok :heart:
  • Options
    Stay in the nice warmth of the house.
  • Options
    Currently buidling Ikea furniture drinking Bucks Fizz...good times ;)
  • Options
    Going for Korean Karaoke tonight (ackward) and then off for some martinis.

Hopefully (if the boyfriend gets ahold of his friend with a truck) I will be getting my lovely little turtle a new home tomorrow :D
  • Options
    i'm hoping i'm gonna go outside tomorrow...been in quite a lot of pain today and was up until 7 last night...

don't know what i'm going to go and do, might just see if i can handle going into harrow on crutches...probably not...might go sit in the park then...

i'm getting major cabin fever...i hate being stuck in the house...
  • Options
    my weekend has been the best ive had in a while :D

friday - had a very unexpected night out in bangkok with the 3 guys im travelling with which was amazingly fun - and where all 4 of us ended up staying in a hotel room not our own :blush: moi included. not something i often do, but waking up next to a gorgeous surfer/beach bum from LA was rather nice :yum:

saturday - spent most of the day in a haze, drinking away our hangovers in numerous street bars before catching a 12 hour coach trip up to Chiang Mai. trip was arduous and long, but spent most of it playing poker and watching pirated films on me ipod so twas ok

sunday - am currently sitting in a bar/internet cafe drinking atrociously strong beer waiting till 5pm when we're going white water rafting.
    tomorrow am heading out for a 3 day 'mountain' trek and ride elephants, bamboo rafting, 'waterfall jumping' etc etc.
    cant wait :D
    ive not slept in over 36 hours now and im feeling quite highly strung :hyper:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Damn you having such a good time soraliah :p