Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nipple Tassels

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, wasn't sure whether this was sex or style and appearace. I'm going with S&A though.

I saw some amazing tassels in Black Pearl in Convent Garden the other day and for Valentines day I was thinking about putting on a mini burlesque show for my boyfriend. I was just wondering what people's experiences are with nipple tassels. How do you attach them? Are they easy enough to twirl? What does your boyfriend/girlfriend think when you wear them?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    double sided sticky tape! you can use eyelash glue, but its messy! they are easy-ish to twirl, its all in the bouncing (slightly) the knees.

i'm single, but i think they're fab!
  • Options
    Haha! I think I might just laugh if someone did that for me...
  • Options
    Haha, I reckon my boyfriend might too but at the same time I love having a laugh during sex. If I didn't laugh I'd get WAYYY too hung up on other things.

Besides he LOVES it when I make a little song and dance for him. Makes him feel special.

Plus I've got cracking tits :)
  • Options
    double sided sticky tape! you can use eyelash glue, but its messy! they are easy-ish to twirl, its all in the bouncing (slightly) the knees.

i'm single, but i think they're fab!

If you use double sided sticky tape are they likely to fall off? As for the bending of the knees I reckon I could swing that (oooh bad joke). I'm well into my 40s/50s glamour thing, reckon I might go the whole way with a bit of What Katie Did lingerie, red lipstick and false eyelashes. Reckon it will all pay off in the end hehe.
  • Options
    Are you sure the tassles don't come with a sticky or peel off backing?
  • Options
    Well the ones I like don't come with anything, they are from this ADORABLE shop in Covent Garden called the Black Pearl and are all handmade and customisable. A bit pricey but worth it I reckon.
  • Options
    Ah thats a shame. I'm of no help other than that, :p They sound fun, all handmade and customizable and all that jazz.
  • Options
    My mate got some the other day, they are sequinned, baby pink with these adorable little silk bows on and lovely long black tassles. Sooooo cuteeee.
  • Options
    they are wicked i love um ! lol
  • Options
    Burlesque is all about being cheeky and having a laugh...it has its roots firmly in comedy so don't worry if you make him giggle, that's part of it! I did a burlesque performance for my boyfriend for Christmas (to the song Santa Baby which he loves) and although I didn't have any nipple tassles, he loved it...I did a beginner's burlesque course a while back and we got to try out nipple tassles and they are surprisingly easy to twirl, even for someone like me who has micro-boobs!! As twisted_trinity says, it's all in the bouncing of the knees. We used double sided tape in our class and stuck them to our clothes and they held fast so you should be fine with that. Go for it, I reckon he'd love it. And I'm so going to check out that shop!! :D
  • Options
    me and a friend are going to do a burlesque routine at our uni rock soceity festival at the end of term...infront of up to 300 people...argh!

need to get our costumes and our routine together...and i'm kinda thinking it has to have a rock feel....

we need choreographer!
  • Options
    The shop is AMAZING, they've got some wicked rockabilly style dresses in sized 8-18 (So yay for us curvy buggers) as well as beautiful old school lingerie.

I really fancy trying out a beginners burlesque class but for one, I'm utterly broke and two, they don't appear to have any down in Portsmouth. Soooo, until then I guess I'll just rely on YouTube hehe.

And TT, that sounds wicked. I went to a Burlesque night at a local university and there was NO BURLESQUE. I was sooo upset, it was just people I knew from getting stoned as a teenager doing poi (Very good poi, but poi nonethless). I felt a bit cheated actually.
  • Options
    Wig tape is meant to work well ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Nipple Tassels woudl be a turn off for me.
    Weekender Offender