Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Diet Advice Needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im Currently Trying To Get Fit Enough To Join The Royal Marines (im currently no where near fit enough)

Basicly I have the exersice part sorted but i havent got a clue what to eat cus any weight i lose i eat back again wiht my poor diet

Comments

• Options
    If you are trying to get fit and lose weight and you are working out you need to eat lots of protein which is lean meats, fish, eggs, nuts and seeds. You need to watch your fat and sugar intake so maybe cut out junk food, take aways and ready meals as much as possible as they have hidden salt sugar and fat, eat plenty of fresh veg but not so much potatoes and rice. Drink lots of water and try to avoid fizzy pop even the diet versions as they contain artificial sweeteners and additives.
  • Options
    Great that you have decided to join the Royal Marines. I think you should count your regular calorie intake. Most of the people gain weight after getting slim, because they can't control them self from junk food, every one do that. So whenever you eat the junk food, take them in less quantity. and good luck Marine