Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stress

i feel like im on the verge of a nervous breakdown :crying:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always feel like that
    :(
  • Options
    Hi blah and cool2 :wave:

Thank you for posting! Have you had a chance to look through the articles on thesite regarding anxiety and stress?

The articles may be able to help you identify why you are feeling stressed out at the moment and what may need altering to improve your life?

Keep posting, let us know what works for you as it may work for someone else too!

:)
  • Options
    i know whats making me stressed but none of it is going to go away for a few months :(

just feel like im on the verge of doing cracking up big time.
  • Options
    maybe your doctor could give you something for it?
  • Options
    i can't afford to pay for anything she would prescribe so theres no point :(
  • Options
    How about just speaking to somebody? Isn't that free? Letting it all out can do alot sometimes I think :)
  • Options
    yeAah get her to refer you for counselling. Sometimes they can prioritise you
  • Options
    Hi,

You say you know what's getting you down and it will for the next few months - it might well help to speak to someone about it as others have suggested. Maybe because you know what the problem is, this might help in finding the solution?

There are people out there that can help - your doctor could refer you to a counsellor, and there are some helplines that you might find useful too:

Samaritans, Sane and SupportLine

Hang in there, let us know how you get on and keep posting :)