Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Importance of being important

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wondered what is important in a relationship? Is it money, health, happiness, being loved etc. Sometimes I feel as though I am not being treated as important and get pushed aside and this makes me feel rotten. Is working all the hour god sends important well I know we are in a recession so in that sense yes. In a relationship it is surely just as important to spend time together. I do not seem to be feeling to made to feel important. I still do everything around the house. My husband spends all his spare time on the pc....the rest is now out on a new job. I got a text to say that he was having to go to leatherhead in surrey from ramsgate. I feel a little bit annoyed as today I wanted to celebrate me getting a new job to. So how do we all rate the feeling of being important in our relationships?:chin:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it ranks (or should rank) quite highly in a relationship, but doesnt always do.

Though its hard to prioritise in a general way what is important for a relationship, as some things work better for different people in different relationships.