Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trying to make me jelous?

Heres the deal

My ex who im sort of trying to get over hangs around with my ex best friend(guy) and her best friend(girl) so them 3 were down town all day today i dont care anymore really..but

when her best friend got on msn we chatted you know hi how are you wuu2 etc

and she said and i quote

"It may aswell of been HER and HIM today as my grandads in hospital and i want all there"

Was she trying to make me jelous or something or was she just making convo :S
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you worry too much. I'm sorry i didnt read your other thread about the stuff with your ex and her friends but it sounds to me she wasnt trying to be spiteful, just saying that she probably wasnt very chatty or sociable so it may as well just have been the two of them cos she wasnt joining in.
    Just relax and stop looking for clues and subtexts in everything.
    xx
  • Options
    yeh i try not to worry tbh im just blocking out how if eel about my ex i have done for a week or so now..or at least tryed to.

As i said before

end of the day i tryed in the end but it wasnt good enough for her so she can piss off really.
  • Options
    Hey Graham.

This girl whose a best friend of your ex. I have read all of your threads but isn't this the same girl who you said was a bad influence on your girl and you went on to say a few other not so nice things about her. If this is the same girl why in the world would you even have this girl on your im.
  • Options
    I made peace with her and figured we could of been friends and put everything behind us? but i guess not. lol

And yeh i did say not very nice things but she said things to me too and i dont let go that lightly even though i did say i wanted peace.

ALSO: today because her twatbag of a friend was off ill...my ex and my ex best friend joined our group today which was odd.
  • Options
    Heres the deal

when her best friend got on msn we chatted you know hi how are you wuu2 etc

and she said and i quote

"It may aswell of been HER and HIM today as my grandads in hospital and i want all there"

Was she trying to make me jelous or something or was she just making convo :S

It can be really hard not to read in to every tiny little thing when you're getting over someone. Any contact you have or anything you hear about them can seem more meaningful than perhaps it really is and it's tough that you have these mutual friends. You're on the right track though, whatever the situation around why you broke up, it's good to try and distract yourself for a while and give yourself some time to move on. Hope it works out for you :)
  • Options
    whatever's the case. It's not really worth finding out and you are just putting yourself down, just by thinking about it.

I know, because I'm a victim of my own throughts. If I'm in love or something, my thoughts are haunting my head I can't even read stuff, because I'm so not concentrated. Worrying about those things makes it definitely worse.
  • Options
    i don't really see that she's trying to make you jealous, i mean i read that comment as being that she was worried about her grandad (i assume "want there" means "wasn't all there") and was thinking about him instead of actively getting involved in the conversation etc

anyway, if you don't really care, why are you letting it bother you enough to post about it? i know its easy to say, but it sounds like may not quite be over the whole situation

ps, i have a suggestion for a birthday present for your friend; a dictionary or a few english lessons ;)
  • Options
    She typed it in full english ive probly made the mistake knowing me

I dunno im talking to my ex now n were talking normal it feels fine theres no like tension or anything, but it is msn though.
  • Options
    Graham-dude, if you want to get over her, then you have to stop analysing her. Let her do what she wants and just PUSH it out of your head. Maybe she was trying to make you jealous, maybe she wasn't? But so what?

"YOU'RE OVER HER!" Tell your self that every time you feel her getting under your skin. Let it be your mantra! The longer you let her actions affect you, the longer you'll take to kick your emotions for her into touch. :)
  • Options
    Thanks Teagan that helped me alot

Today right i saw my ex best friend really close to my ex like shoulder to shoulder n they hugged a few times i was thinking "Are they going out??" "Or was that the reason why she didnt get back with me?"

Just out of curiousity i dont feel jelous i dont think?
    Am i over her?
    i did feel sorry for her in science coz the only person shes friends with is her best friend whos off ill..so she was on her own; i wanted to go over n keep her company but we havent really spoken as friends in person.
  • Options
    Thanks Teagan that helped me alot

Today right i saw my ex best friend really close to my ex like shoulder to shoulder n they hugged a few times i was thinking "Are they going out??" "Or was that the reason why she didnt get back with me?"

Just out of curiousity i dont feel jelous i dont think?
    Am i over her?
    i did feel sorry for her in science coz the only person shes friends with is her best friend whos off ill..so she was on her own; i wanted to go over n keep her company but we havent really spoken as friends in person.

That could be a reason why she didn't get back with you. If your able to see your ex doing that sort of thing with another guy and it doesn't really bother you too much, yes it means your over her. Think its better that you didn't go over to her and sit with her. Your still gonna care to some degree I think. Maybe in time the two of you will get back together, if thats not possible maybe the two of you can at least be friends, but I don't know.

Lets say the two of them are seeing each other. If it was me that guy is no best friend of mine going behind my back and trying to get my girl away from me. I don't really like what she did either. You mentioned before that you didn't spend time with her because of your pc addiction, if she felt she didn't want to be with you anymore, she should have just ended it with you and moved on. But instead of doing that she went behind your back and started seeing someone else. That is if thats what is really going on. Then again a hug might just be a hug and doesn't necessarily mean that the two of them are together. If the two of them are together now, if it was me I wouldn't try and be friends with either one of them.
  • Options
    That could be a reason why she didn't get back with you. If your able to see your ex doing that sort of thing with another guy and it doesn't really bother you too much, yes it means your over her. Think its better that you didn't go over to her and sit with her. Your still gonna care to some degree I think. Maybe in time the two of you will get back together, if thats not possible maybe the two of you can at least be friends, but I don't know.

Lets say the two of them are seeing each other. If it was me that guy is no best friend of mine going behind my back and trying to get my girl away from me. I don't really like what she did either. You mentioned before that you didn't spend time with her because of your pc addiction, if she felt she didn't want to be with you anymore, she should have just ended it with you and moved on. But instead of doing that she went behind your back and started seeing someone else. That is if thats what is really going on. Then again a hug might just be a hug and doesn't necessarily mean that the two of them are together. If the two of them are together now, if it was me I wouldn't try and be friends with either one of them.

If thats the case then yeh im gonna hate em if they went behind my back. But if not then i dont care who she goes out with if she started to like him when she broke up with me. i dont care that much no more

how would i find out if they went behind my back though.
  • Options
    If thats the case then yeh im gonna hate em if they went behind my back. But if not then i dont care who she goes out with if she started to like him when she broke up with me. i dont care that much no more

how would i find out if they went behind my back though.

Thats a tough one to find out. You should be able to tell though if two people are just being friendly with each other or if there is something going on between the two of them. Do they spend way too much time together? Do they appear too affectionate with each other?

And any other things that you can think of that might indicate they might be more then friends. I would just observe the situation for now and come to my own conclusions later on. I doubt they will come out and tell you how long its been if there is something going on.
  • Options
    Thats a tough one to find out. You should be able to tell though if two people are just being friendly with each other or if there is something going on between the two of them. Do they spend way too much time together? Do they appear too affectionate with each other?

And any other things that you can think of that might indicate they might be more then friends. I would just observe the situation for now and come to my own conclusions later on. I doubt they will come out and tell you how long its been if there is something going on.

Nah my girlfriend broke up with me like a month ago n iant really spoken to her but its her life she can rush straight into another one if she can, we di have sex n she lost her virginity so and like a month later back in another one, its too soon for me though..:)
    When i realised to myself that it was all over my ex best mate was sendin x's n love you lots's on bebo which he didnt when i was going out with her which i found odd so i asked him if he liked her n he was like yeah i do but im not sure if its a moment thing..

guess not XD