Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What the hell seriously?

Okay ive posted like every problem thats came up but i dont know what to do.

Me n my girlfriend split up n everybody has just gotten involved n shit stirred n last night we all had a big argument n then later that day i appologized the the people i argued with n i thought everything was cool.

But today i heard them talking abouit me behind my back and in the quad(place we hang at dinner/break) they were just bringing up stuff we all said last night like i called them attentuion seeking. and they were like hiya sir!! give me attention just to piss us all off..

wtf am i ment to do they apologized back n ithought everything was fine but clearly not?

Okay edit: me n my girlfriend broke up coz i am addicted to my pc and ever since shes went off with half my friends and basically just rivals now last night on msn i put on my PM "OH NO I HAVE LAG EYE" coz this ''lag eye'' thing they made up the day before being really immature n i wanted to tell them how funny it wasnt n then we got into a big argument saying oh graham you treat your girlfriend like shite (when i never n if she thinks that then it wasnt i have a problem whatever) so i basically retaliated with everything

hours on i appologized n thought everything was okay with me, tension was still there but thought it would die down

now today this is they were bringing all the shite back up so what am i ment to do? just leave it? i wanna be civil or friends with them again coz i cant be bothered arguing but i dont think they ment it when they said they were soory

They didnt just go sorry too, they did it properly like "oh im sorry for this i didnt m,ean to i was upset blablabla" you know..

so..WHAT THE HELL?

BTW the convosation with my EX i had to day as follows

ME: are you okay with me i smiled at you and you gave me a funny look
HER: im not okay at all im still pissed off at what you said to Rachel(her friend)
ME: hang on i thought i sorted it whats the problem now
HER: the whole RTV thing is still annoying me (RTV = Rachel TTTTT Virus ((inside joke - TTTT = her surname im not gonna give personal information out))
ME: i didnt make the RTV thing up
HER: look i appreciate you appologizin and ill come round eventually but for now i just feel cold.
HER - walks off?

does that mean she will forgive me or whatever?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think your thread title says it all really. i had no idea what you were going on about :lol:. Maybe if you'd like to elaborate on the actual argument(s) you'll be able to get better advice
  • Options
    Hmm.......?
    I donno really. You could let them chill out for a while. But thats pretty crazy i must say.
    Just make sure they know youre sorry and leave them too it. If they keep bringing it up then its there problem. They should just let it go. Its not fair that your group of friends is splitting up because of you and your ex. Its bettween you two. They will all have there own opinions of what happened but its nothing to do with them.

Just give them space and itl work out.
    Chill. Lie back take a deep breath and think about it. Its not that bad.
    Just let them come to you. You said sorry. Theres nothing else you can do unless you wana get dragged into another argument.
  • Options
    Yeah agreed but with the 3 people i fell out with
    my ex
    her best friend
    my ex best friend(now) i just wanna be friends ive said sorry ive hurt them theyve hurt me why cant we all just get over it
    thats what i wanna know i can move on n be firends why cant they? =/

ill just chill out from it all n hopefully itll work out.