Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really worried about this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well,how can you tell if you have herpes?
A while ago I had a bite on the top left of the inside of my leg,practically on the hip bone and another bite on the inside middle of my left thigh.
Only the one on the inside of my thigh itched and I put it down to a flea bite.
Then tonight I found a raised red bit on my scrotum that looked like a burst spot kind of,but not sore or itchy or anything and another little red dot on the other side above the right hand side of the shaft.
Now,the only one that has itched has been the inside thigh one (well,the scrotum one tickled a bit after Id put cream on it,savlon on all of them).
Is there a chance Im just over reacting here?
I have a tendency to hang around in my work clothes after work sometimes and wear tight fitting boxers,could this have anything to do with it?
Ive never had an sti before and the last time I had sex was before xmas,I remember it because carl froch was fighting on itv.
I am going to the clininc anyway on friday but things like this really scare the shit out of me.

Comments

• Options
    Doesnt matter if the last time you had sex was last week, or last month, can still be a problem if its unprotected and you catch something. Symptoms dont always show up.

Theres nothing to be scared about going into a clinic, you made the right choice. Get yourself checked out and will put your mind at ease.
  • Options
    Dark X wrote: »
    I remember it because carl froch was fighting on itv.

Must have been great sex! :D:yum:

If youre worried it's best to just get it checked out by a professional. Gold star to you for planning to do that anyway :)
  • Options
    doesn't sound like herpes to me
  • Options
    Ive been worrying about this all day,really stressing myself out over it!!
    The more I think about it I havent had any itching,no sores and no clusters of them so hopefully its not herpes.Im wondering whether it was a ingrown hair maybe.
    My mind will not be clear until the doctor says so though!