Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Xbox 260 external HDD's and flash drives?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I never actually knew that I couldn't use these things to store information like movies and game addons.... does anyone know of a way to make these devices Xbox compatible?

Comments

• Options
    I plug my USB 2.0 mem stick in and watch movies etc off that, I plug it into one of the controller ports at the front, go to dashboard, my xbox, along to video hit A and down to portable device, then voilla movie
  • Options
    I plug my flash drive in and listen to me music while I'm play NFS :)
  • Options
    I don't want to stream stuff on there, I want to save games and profiles etc, is it possible?
  • Options
    Umm, While your in a game try choosing the storage device - Might work not sure, I've not give it ago.
  • Options
    How can I stop messenger from automatically signing in when I start up Xbox Live? Every time I turn on my Xbox and use Live to play, for example, Halo 3, it automatically signs me in and signs me out of it on my computer. Is there a way of turning it off so it doesn't sign you in fullstop when you use Xbox Live?