Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i'm gonna be a proper dominatrix!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, sort of....

a male friend asked if i had a sub atm, and i don't and i'm not in a relationship, so it seems like a pretty fun thing to do for a while, just a bit of experimenting and stuff. I'm gonna make it clear that this is not involving sex and that we are doing this for fun and nothing more will come of it. We're gonna sit down and talk about what we want to experiment with and what we are and aren't willing to do.

its kinda exciting cos i've wanted to do this for so long, but i do feel a little unprepared, and i'm not sure what kinda stuff i should get to start off with...

does anyone know of any good books i could read which might help? or some sites that people could PM me links to?

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    maybe try the message boards at bondage.com for advice from people into that
  • Options
    oh lord...
  • Options
    please add detail to your response strubbles

it seems that he actually wanted something else, i.e. sex...which i think complicates things too much...

so, i'm gonna start looking for one...sort of...
  • Options
    For me this wouldn't be fun without sex, but I imagine some guys must like it. So even if you didn't have sex, would you still both obtain sexual pleasure? Or is it purely just for shits and giggles?
  • Options
    yeah, i think we would...in a profesional setting no sex is allowed and it seems to work well...