Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lesbian sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
2 questions:
can a girl loose her virginity through lesbian sex? (i think no)
and also,
how would you define lesbian sex? - for example if ... say ... a girl masturbated another girl would that class as they'd had sex? (i also think no)
your thoughts...

Comments

• Options
    i guess you could say your first lesbian "sex" would losing your gay virginity. as for doing it, use your imagination.. and maybe some toys lol
  • Options
    What do you think?
  • Options
    yes i think lesbian sex counts as losing your virginity.
    I dont buy that the only thing that counts as sex is being penetrated by a man
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    What do you think?

i already answered. but i want to know what other people think.
  • Options
    lose virginity? no
    lesbian sex? anything involving foo foo juice.
  • Options
    Given how vast sexuality is, I think it's a bit redundant to put such a label on something. I don't think being penetrated by a man has to = losing one's virginity and that's the only way of going about it.
  • Options
    If we are defining losing virginity here when hymen get broken then i think its possible in lesbian sex.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    2 questions:

how would you define lesbian sex?

Scissoring :p:p:p

:wave: i'll go now :blush:
  • Options
    If we are defining losing virginity here when hymen get broken then i think its possible in lesbian sex.

Does anyone define virginity with hymen breaking? If that we're true you could lose your virginity by riding a horse, inserting a tampon or fingering yourself. I define virginity by first time penetration of penis into vagina. I'd like a new word for lesbian virginity rather than adopting it.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd like a new word for lesbian virginity rather than adopting it.

Lesginity?
  • Options
    Yes and yes.

Otherwise gay women remain virgins for life... And masturbating each other is also known as fingering, so it's sex.
  • Options
    Does anyone define virginity with hymen breaking? If that we're true you could lose your virginity by riding a horse, inserting a tampon or fingering yourself. I define virginity by first time penetration of penis into vagina. I'd like a new word for lesbian virginity rather than adopting it.
    katralla, sorry i think i am wrong in my words but u are right that it should not be define as i have, and first time penetrations should be considered as viginity lose. Thanks for correcting me.
  • Options
    I'd like a new word for lesbian virginity rather than adopting it.

Why, its all just sex?

Its a different act for a man losing virginity to a woman, than it is for a woman losing virginity to a man - a man hasnt been penetrated (necessarily) yet its still the same word.
    I think virginity is over once you become sexually active, whether a cock is involved or not
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    And masturbating each other is also known as fingering, so it's sex.

but imo if a woman masturbated a man i wouldn't class that as they'd had sex, even though masturbation is a sexual act. i always think of it as sex has to involve sexual intercourse... although i'm not quite sure where dildos and the like would fit into that? ... and now i'm confusing myself... :yeees:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    but imo if a woman masturbated a man i wouldn't class that as they'd had sex, even though masturbation is a sexual act. i always think of it as sex has to involve sexual intercourse... although i'm not quite sure where dildos and the like would fit into that? ... and now i'm confusing myself... :yeees:

:yes:

Technically you lose your virginity when you have sexual intercourse, something lesbians and gay men can't do.

Not that any of it matters. What's in a label? As long as your getting some.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    There's an excellent scene in Kevin Smith's 'Chasing Amy' which covers this subject. It still doesn't come to any conclusive answers though.
  • Options
    Lesbian sex

Im new just seen this post im bisexual any sex i think i love men +girls i dnt have one prefrence with girl it more intense than with a guy x:chin: :blush:
  • Options
    yes i think lesbian sex counts as losing your virginity.
    I dont buy that the only thing that counts as sex is being penetrated by a man
    Exactly.

Even if your partner is male and you are female, there are so many ways to explore the human body and pleasure it.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Exactly.

Even if your partner is male and you are female, there are so many ways to explore the human body and pleasure it.
    Yes, but they wouldn't be classed as losing their virginity.
  • Options
    Watch the amazing THE L WORD im currantly waiting impatiengly 4 the 5th series
  • Options
    2 questions:
    can a girl loose her virginity through lesbian sex? (i think no)
    and also,
    how would you define lesbian sex? - for example if ... say ... a girl masturbated another girl would that class as they'd had sex? (i also think no)
    your thoughts...

....are too filthy to post on thesite.org :D
  • Options
    ....are too filthy to post on thesite.org :D

Giggity.
  • Options
    There's an excellent scene in Kevin Smith's 'Chasing Amy' which covers this subject. It still doesn't come to any conclusive answers though.

lol i was gonna say that.
    Quality film.
  • Options
    Urgh. Thread dead...
This discussion has been closed.