Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sales!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am off to look for a digital camera as a christmas present to myself this morning.

Don't really want to spend more than 100 quid hoping to nab a bargain in the sales.

Anyone seen any decent ones? hopefully in the sales? What do you recommend I look out for brand wise?

Comments

• Options
    The Panasonic Lumix series is supposed to be really good. Other than that, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus. Can't go wrong with any of those. I've got a Samsung, and I'm a bit disappointed with it compared to the Minolta that it replaced.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Panasonic Lumix gets some good reviews, otherwise you struggle to go wrong with Nikon and Canon.
  • Options
    Well i think im off Bra shopping (with a friend) on boxing day, so i will have a look and see whats in the sales.
  • Options
    merry christmas...

happy bra hunting..ehh...hum for you?

sales already here....I remember when you had to wait ages for the sales.
  • Options
    Gone are the days when the January sales start in January.

If people weren't so impatient I could have had a lie-in this morning rather than having to work at 8 o'clock in the bloody morning. :mad:

Hmmph.

Bah Humbug.
  • Options
    The boxing day sales have always started on the same day each year .. lazy daisy :)

Most of the kinds of things I'd buy you can get on the internet just as cheap as going to a shop in the sales.
  • Options
    Wandered into town this morning 9am sharpish, pretty much all the good stuff has been cleared out. plenty of bare shelves and generally the stuff left is not too hot.
    So if you were considering nottingham as your january sales haunt, i wouldnt bother.

Did manage to get a guitar hero controller & game for the wii for £31.50 though which isnt too shaby - think its a nation wide offer though (HMV + student discount)