Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

please help me get into her mind? im so scared..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    don't bring it up. If you like her how she is, very good. If she looses a few pounds to make her clothes fit better (I gather she's a bit on the chubby side then), even better.

If she's sensitive about it, but doesn't have any dire problem (i.e. obesity or anorexic) accept that and don't inquire it, she might have her personal reasons. If she's not changing a whole lot I don't think you need to be concerned. Why would you talk about it anyways?

About now: just let grass grow over it. No need for an apology imho, no need to discuss this through, just go on with your everyday lifes.
  • Options
    Christmas + family can be very stressful time for a lot of people! and a lot of people can be very sensitive about their weight/body especially when they are taking flak abotu it from other people

Best jsut to drop n let her chill out. Often people say and do really silly things when they are very stressed/frustrated n then look at it later and see how silly it was.
  • Options
    she'll get over what you said, don't worry about it

but the fact that she takes a lot of what you say in a bad way and goes crazy makes her sound very insecure.. i think the best idea is to just keep on giving her positive affirmations about her body and personality and things like that

you sound like a very good boyfriend, you try really hard to be supportive for your girl, don't beat yourself up about anything, let her know that you're there if she wants to talk about anything and leave the ball in her court

good luck appleman :)