Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mates Wanted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone, Krissy Boy (Or Kristien to my friends) here, i am writing this as i am feeling very lonely because i am trying to make some new male bisexual or gay mates that live in my home town of Scunthorpe, yet nobody i have met through the net from Scunthorpe is willing to meet up and i feel VERY :( about that because i am a nice person and all i want to find someone 18 - 26 years old who has their own car or motorbike or bike to hang out with and maybe go for drives with.

Can ANYONE on here help in any way? if so please Private message me as i am very willing 2 meet up as long as if i arrange to they come and actually say hello and talk to me. I am not a bad person in any way and have a lot of care and friendship to give, i just need someone to give me a chance to prove myself worthy of their friendship. Looking mainly for Gay-friendly or bi-gay males for friendship who have own place and / or transport who's willing to meet up. (I Like straight acting-looking lads)

Thanks to you all for reading this and i hope maybe to hear from you

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you sure you're looking for friends? This sounds more like a personal ad for a date. I'm not really sure that this is what thesite is for.
    However, I'm sure there are plenty of places to look for friends - such as Livejournal, MySpace, even people here. Also, why not make an account on gaydar? I'm sure you'll be able to put in all the info for what you're looking for and you'll find more direct responses there.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yep, IWishIWas is right - as it says in the relationships userguide at the top of the forum:
    DO NOT use this board to advertise for sex, boyfriends, girlfriends, or penpals. Go somewhere else if that's what you want, there are plenty of other sites for that.

So, I'm going to close this now, but feel free to start a new thread asking for advice on ways people have found new mates.
This discussion has been closed.