Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

odd fashion dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
most people seem to feel bad when they take their clothes off...i LOVE how i look without clothes on, but as soon as i put them on, i look crap...

I can never find jeans or trousers which suit, i have a problem wearing anything other than black purple or red, i have a really big bust and a small waist, and reasonable hips, thus tops often look silly on me. i seem to swing from dykeish punk to 50's bubblegum girl, and don't really have a medium.

I've been getting freaked out about my finances, and thus as i've lost half a stone and dropped a dress size (on the bottom at least), i haven't bought any new clothes! I can't seem to put together outfits which work, and whatever look i try to pull off, i seem to fall somewhat short of the mark. Seeing as i rarely like whats in fashion as it is, it makes it even harder to find things i like, and i suppose thats another reason i've not bought many clothes.

what can i do to get around this one? HELP!

Comments

• Options
    Get yourself into Debenhams and book an appointment with a free instore stylist, do the same with Topshop and they pick outfits/styles based on what your shape is etc etc.

Job done. :)
  • Options
    can you pull off skinny jeans(or straight legged) with a vest top, then accessorize or even keep plain, which i think looks polished anyway. I always think that looks great on girls although it doesnt work for me so much with my stupid jean problems!