Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weeeeeeeeeeeeekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Todays my last day at work until next year :D Eating lots of cake and gonna go early, theeeeen im gonna get my little war evacuee suitcase and go hooooooome :D

Cant wait!

What ye plans ? :)

Comments

• Options
    Going home tomorrow for the week! So excited!

So tonight gotta pack my stuff, tomorrow travelling then party tomorrow night, then seeing friends and family - eek can't actually wait!!!!!!!!!!

GAH :D
  • Options
    Tonight I shall be staying in - had to cancel plans as my mum's ill - and no doubt dealing with an extremely drunk boyfriend at some stage who is on his Christmas do as we speak.
    Tomorrow I've got to finish the dreaded Christmas shopping and then got a party in the evening which should be nice, as it's friends I've not seen properly for ages.
    Then Sunday I'm off for sushi and drinks with some other friends (I know sushi's not that festive but it's a tradition :) ) So yay, should be a fun weekend. I'm in work on Monday and Tuesday but then not back in until Jan 5th! So can't wait to have some time off...
  • Options
    i think im still recoverin from last weekend ffs

dont know what to be at, few parties on the go but ive a christenin to be at on sunday so i can end up drugged to the eyeballs and out all weekend, plus the missus is bustin balls!

:chin: :chin:

stick with good old plan b methinks, grip a carryout and see where the wind takes me
  • Options
    watching films (research), reading books (more research), might get a takeaway, hanging out with my daughter, might get a chinese too - woohoo, exciting!
  • Options
    Trying to be less ill. Bit of shopping tonight, working on saturday and sunday evening.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Most people have gone home already from Uni so I'll be spending the weekend cleaning and packing to go home on Monday
  • Options
    Well I got home for the holidays today...woohoo! :D I REALLY need a nap as I only had 2hrs sleep last night. Eurgh.

Will see my girlies tonight and then back down the yard for the all important horsey time that I've so missed!! :D

My mums house needs a good clean as well...her carer is SHITE at domestic work :p
  • Options
    Today i had the day off work so i went shopping in the morning and have only just finished wrapping my presents which i meant to do before lunch oops - then i'm off out to a party with a big group of friends this evening.

Tomorrow day time i'm having christmas lunch with my grandparents who rock and are both over 90 - then in the evening i'm having a party with another group of friends

On sunday i'm picking up a new table for christmas dinner - icing the christmas cake and making mince pies and hopefully popping in to my friends for drinks in the afternoon - ohh and inbetween all of that buying the food for christmas day (minus the turkey which is going to be picked up on christmas eve!)

I'm out monday and tuesday nights as well have people over christmas eve and christmas day and then off on holiday on boxing day!
  • Options
    Today - had my first driving lesson in 3 1/2 months this morning :nervous: but turned out ok. Going to see Madness tonight if the O2 doesn't give me vertigo...

Tomorrow - Going down to Guildford for the family Christmas do (well, my mum's family, dad's family are most unsocial!)

The other day - Christmas pub with friends as they return from uni.