Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh no! :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My last biscuit just crumbled in my hands and im now covered in crumbs :(:(:( MY LIFE SUCKS. I HATE MY LIFE. WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP ME IN THIS SITUATION?! HOW CAN I SOLVE MY PROBLEMS in LIFE?!

I know, i'll make a really emo open-ended facebook status which begs for people to ask me whats wrong! GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION.

I'm done :)

Comments

• Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    This reminds me of that time I had sex with a man I found in a bush :crying:

Cedric? He is long though.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    This reminds me of that time I had sex with a man I found in a bush :crying:

Who's bush ?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    My last biscuit just crumbled in my hands and im now covered in crumbs :(:(:( MY LIFE SUCKS. I HATE MY LIFE. WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP ME IN THIS SITUATION?! HOW CAN I SOLVE MY PROBLEMS in LIFE?!

I know, i'll make a really emo open-ended facebook status which begs for people to ask me whats wrong! GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION.

I'm done :)

Aww Baley... I'm sorry to hear that you had to experience this. I have to say that I know how you feel. I've been through this, several times. I know it's really hard, but you have to try to keep going. Always remember, there are other biscuits out there that won't fail you in your hour of need.
  • Options
    Stay tuned for our special investigative report on the clitoris, "Nature's Rubik's Cube".
  • Options
    water sports... Sg?
  • Options
    water sports... Sg?
    You what?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Stay tuned for our special investigative report on the clitoris, "Nature's Rubik's Cube".

Bah, the ones I've seen are only one or two colours. They are more like Bop-it.
  • Options
    Bah, the ones I've seen are only one or two colours. They are more like Bop-it.

Ouch.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »

I searched but couldn't find it!! I'm disappointed I was ready to shower you with attention. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Instead I'll moan about how my toes and fingers are freezing after staying outdoors for three hours. brrrrr.
  • Options
    You just wanted to stalk my profile didnt you? Admit it :p
  • Options
    I'm not really sure about what just happened here.
    Anything goes!