Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help please! - could i be pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was with my boyfriend yesterday and we were mucking aorund then it got a bit serious, im not on the pill and he wasnt wearing a condom and we began to have sex, only for a minute as i told him i didnt want to risk it, he didnt ejaculate inside or around the vagina. do you think i should be panicking about it?

thanks
xxx:( :(:(

Comments

• Options
    Potentially. But there's nothing you can do about it until it comes round to your period because you've left it too late for the morning after pill.
    So there could be a chance, but it is small.

Next time, make sure he has a helmet on his head.
  • Options
    it isnt too late for the morning after pill. You have three days, but it gets progressively less effective the longer you leave it.

If you go to the chemist, doctor NOW then you should be covered.

He didnt ejaculate inside you so it lowers the chances of pregnancy, but its still a possibility, so if you dont want to be pregnant, id go nd get the MAP pronto!
  • Options
    No amount of panicing will change anything so although I understand you're concerned, try to stay calm. As Suzy says get down to your chemist pronto.

Keep in mind as well the statistics of getting pregnant are very low - it's something like 20% which means for every 5 attempts (that's with him ejaculating in you), only 1 will lead to you getting pregnant. So seeing as he didn't cum, it is very unlikely.

But still, get it checked out, pre-cum can get you pregant. And while you're there, get to your local family planning clinic and get a handful of free rubbers, keep them in your top drawer.
  • Options
    it isnt too late for the morning after pill. You have three days, but it gets progressively less effective the longer you leave it.

If you go to the chemist, doctor NOW then you should be covered.

He didnt ejaculate inside you so it lowers the chances of pregnancy, but its still a possibility, so if you dont want to be pregnant, id go nd get the MAP pronto!

3 days?! Oh my God, the morning after pill has got so much better from the last time I checked! That's amazing!

Yup! Chemist!
  • Options

Keep in mind as well the statistics of getting pregnant are very low - it's something like 20% which means for every 5 attempts (that's with him ejaculating in you), only 1 will lead to you getting pregnant. So seeing as he didn't cum, it is very unlikely.

it isnt that simple.
    Its very easy to get pregnant with unprotected sex and there are millions of sperm in pre-cum - it only takes one sperm to fertilise an egg.

If youre TRYING to get pregnant, then him not ejaculating isnt going to be your most effective way, but if youre using "not coming" as a contraceptive method, then the chances are youre going to be in for a shock, because many many people have got pregnant that way.
  • Options
    it isnt that simple.
    Its very easy to get pregnant with unprotected sex and there are millions of sperm in pre-cum - it only takes one sperm to fertilise an egg.

Tell me about it - that's how my daughter was conceived... :chin:
  • Options
    lol, so how come youre saying how low her chances are then????
  • Options
    Well her chances are low but as I've proven, not non-existant. In life I tend to be the exception that proves the rule for others, I'm like the warning benchmark for everyone else...
  • Options
    i didn't want to say before because i wanted your honest answers
    but im 15.

im really worried :(
    i know i was being stupid believe me im not the kind of person that is that careless.
  • Options
    No-one is going to judge you for what you've done.

I kinda guessed you were about that age anyway. Did you get to the chemist after?
  • Options
    mary-x wrote: »
    i didn't want to say before because i wanted your honest answers
    but im 15.

im really worried :(
    i know i was being stupid believe me im not the kind of person that is that careless.

Get to a doctor then. Now. It doesn't make a difference what age you are. Just go and get it sorted!