Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does he like me? (guys advice needed)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I like a guy at my school :)
and hes dead nice and everything, were not in any lessons together so i only speak to him outside of school. i started to like him a few weeks ago and he knows i do.
end of last week he suggested we meet up and do something and he said about going to the cinema (were meant to be going tomorrow).
i asked him yesturday if were still going and he said 'yh if u want' and i said 'yes or no?' and he said 'yeah'.
also i was speaking to his mate today and hes told his friends about us going to the cinema and parently one said..
'so its like a date?' he said 'more like a gathering' and his mate said 'what with two people? so its basicaly a date' and then his friend goes 'he either said yeah or just said nothing'
does that mean he thinks its a date because i dont know if he likes me in that way so when his mates bring it up i dont know if their all laughing at me if hes stringing me along or he actually likes me :S

NEED HELP! dont understand guys. LOL
thanks in advance. much advice needed x

Comments

• Options
    ahahahah - that takes me back - "mum its not a party its a gathering"

Anyway I think that he does like you but doesn't want to admit it to his friends - go and enjoy and see what happens - it might be fun.
  • Options
    Well I know dating in school is big gossip no matter what year your in, so maybe he wants to keep things quiet until it gets more serious.

The last thing both of you want is rumors flying around about each other.

But he must have a wew thing for you :)
  • Options
    Sounds like he definately likes you but is being a bit awkward or holding back. Blokes can be kinda blunt without meaning to be hurtful, so don't be put off by him being all like "yeah if you want"... Go for it lovey! Sounds good to me!! Gooood luck!!!
  • Options
    Definitely sounds like he likes you but doesn't want everyone to know about it just yet. I don't think he would have asked you if he didn't like you, but you should have a much better idea of where things stand after the cinema. Good luck!
  • Options
    Yeah remember guys at school have to play the role of being hard as fuck mate.
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    They have to do that else where too xD.

Kinky :hyper:
  • Options
    update
    We went to the cinema, and it was really good.
    we cuddled and kissed and then afterwards his mates had been in the cinema with us [had no idea, niether did he]
    we both went straight home after though, and just talking on MSN.

i do really like him but have no idea if he likes me in the same way.
    i cant just ask him out right if he does, so how would i know?

ThankYouu Xx
  • Options
    Just play it cool. These things take time. Also, when I was at school I wanted to shag everything that moves, so be aware he COULD just be looking for shmex.

Just spend more time with him, see how it goes!
  • Options
    I think if he wanted to shag her, he would admit it to his friends and it would been some sort of dare thing, but from what you've told us, he might have a wew spark for you :)

I wouldn't ask him out, do the whole MSN flirt thing for a while and see how it goes :)

Go ice skating as it's the perfect time of year, that's always good for a second *coughs* date ;)