Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blowing Hot & Cold!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I thought seeing as me & my friends are stumped, I thought I’d throw it out to you guys to see what you think about this.

6 months ago, my best friend introduced me to a guy she went to Uni with, we clicked straight away when he found out we supported the same team & we became pretty close. A Few weeks later, we kissed in a nightclub & suddenly he was full on, texting me saying he wanted to see more of me. As you can imagine, I was thrilled, we had a great laugh together & he even took me back to his & introduced me to his parents.

We were having a great time until one of his friends decided to tell everyone that we were a couple & for some reason, he totally freaked, he got really angry & I didn’t hear off him for a while.

I thought after that, I had no chance, then we bumped into each other & it started again, he was texting me, I’d go round to his house then he’d just suddenly go funny on me & ignore me.
This has gone on for 6 months now, I can’t get him out of my head, I had a talk to him a few weeks ago & told him he needed to stop messing me around. He told me he really liked me & he wouldn’t but now he’s ignoring me again.

Why is he blowing hot & cold with me?? He’s a really nice guy & I really, really like him, I just don’t know why he can’t make up his mind whether he wants a relationship with me. Should I give up? Help!!!

Comments

• Options
    Yes give up. He's immature. Move on.
  • Options
    How can he be a nice guy if he acts like that?
  • Options
    Get rid. He's taking the piss.

I just had a similar thing happen recently. Nice guy and all but was blowing hot and cold and eventually I decided it just wouldn't work out so I stopped contacting him firsthand. I'm certain I deserve better.

He can still contact me if he really wants but doesn't and that tells me enough.

If you can't get him out of your head delete his number and ways to contact him. He's not worth it proved by the fact he's already done this twice to you.
  • Options
    This seems a bit too familiar... :banghead:
  • Options
    Bexfizz is actually my best friend and it's ME who has been seeing this guy on/off etc for the last however many months it is! I had no idea she'd done this...little scamp!! :razz:

Anyone got anymore advice??