Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Holy Grail.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....of supermarkets.

I've looked for them everytime I've been to a supermarket, for years I've hunted and always with no luck. But today I found one, shining in all it's golden glory.

A £1 coin in a trolley :D

Comments

• Options
    haha!!
    woohoo
  • Options
    Maybe its a lucky £1 coin! Buy a lottery ticket with it! :)
  • Options
    :D i remember when i was about 8 and i was taking my mums trolley back to the bay and i found a pound sticking out of the one in front of me...it was like one of my best days ever. as an 8 year old.

a bit like when you're little and playing in amusements and you find some money in a tray that people have forgot or its dropped off by itself...hehe.
  • Options
    You could do worse than find a £1 coin. Usually, all that I find are used receipts. My mum still has nightmares about the time she found a used condom in a trolley. Certainly gives a new meaning to "Try Something New Today", I suppose.
  • Options
    I found £4 on the floor of my car today. Okay, technically it was already mine, but it felt like finding some new money.
  • Options
    I always find £1 coins in the lockers at the gym that people have stupidy left :rolleyes:

I remember I found a tenner on the floor of the bus once...everytime I get the bus I always have a quick check!
  • Options
    In June on holiday we walked out of the hotel and down the road and found fifty euros lying on the floor. That paid for a few first-night drinks :razz: