Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do I make a move or wait?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right
short version:
A friend (A girl) i really have been atracted to for a while was dumped (i no of no other way to put it) on the 5th and shes been devistated for a couple of days but shes showing signs (at least i think so) of getting over the guy, which i think is a good thing cos the way he broke up with her was discusting tbh, any way I no i'm gonna wait a while until shes defo over it and is looking for someone but i really don't no how long to wait?

Extra info:
A while back at a party, both of us drunk, we kissed and well, i told her that i liked her alot, she said that she couldn't cos she was dating the twat that broke up with her on the 5th, any way the next day she texted me about what i said and i replied that i did like her but i was drunk i shouldn;t have said it, we never talked about it again
also i really quite LIKED her best friend and i asked her if she knew if her mate liked me as well, so she nos bout that (this was before the party incident)
i also don't really see her to often cos i'm in college shes at school and we don't live to close together

any way i;m really confused on what to do, do i ask her soon or wait for a while and see what happens any advice would be great guys
thanks

Comments

• Options
    If you honestly want to be with a girl who is known to get drunk and kiss guys while in a relationship, then wait a bit.
  • Options
    You're on your own with this one, judging whether or not she's over her previous relationship, or whether she really likes you too.
  • Options
    Go for it, you only live once :D

Although that's just my gut instinct - it could very well backfire.
  • Options
    wait wait wait. otherwise you will probably be a rebound - unless she was only with this guy for like a week it's unlikely that she'll be over him by now. give it a little while.
  • Options
    hey all
    Thanks for ur advice, and well i've though about what to do and i'm gonna wait for a while, but on a similar subject, on saturday i've got a hockey match :-) and theres a girl going to watch that appartnly quite likes me and well, shes nice and shes HOT :eek: (sorry but its the only way of describing her) and theres a definite spark between us, anyway, me and a few guys are going out for the rest of the day and shes coming and well, considering my current predicament idk if i should do anything about it or just leave it
  • Options
    Id go for neither if your hormones are constantly flickering between two women at the moment, or at least focussing all on one woman, and then forgetting about her and moving on as soon as they next one comes into the picture.
  • Options
    I'd stay away, to be honest.
  • Options
    Boy I am confused here...one minute you say you like this girl that has just split up then you say you like her friend and now you say your interested in someone else...how are you going to choose? I say go with whoever you want really. Good luck.